Sign in to follow this  
annoluce

Help me with the FX Interactive. I want to play this game. Give me an installer!

Dear Sirs,

you should find another post here, "shame on FX Interactive", describing my situation.

To resume:

1) I bought a legitimate copy of the game (boxed european version)

2) I CANNOT upgrade the game to the latest version

3) I CANNOT buy Hinds cause it won't work with the FX Interactive wrap up of the game

So, in short, I cannot enjoy the full experience of this game (and believe me I LOVE this game and I WANT to play it) because the b@st@rds from FX Interactive, who receive money from the distribution of the game, don't allow the upgrade via their auto-upoloader.

I sent several emails to the FX Interactive support, requesting informations and the upgrade of the game via their installer. They don't even bother to answer.

They sell a game that is not upgradable!! They sell a product which won't allow users to buy expansions! They do not answer customers inquiries!

This situation is UNACCEPTABLE.

The game has bugs, I want to fix them. Yesterday I was playing a single mission and even though I accomplished the mission objectives, it won't let me play another mission! I'm stuck in there. Same happens in career mode. Until I finish a mission I cannot even play free flight.

I cannot accept that I have a copy of the game, I bought the product and I cannot fix the bugs or play the expansion packs such as NC, or buy Hinds.

It is not my problem if Bohemia rely on bad distributors who unprofessionally do not update their version of the game.

And this happens in the whole Europe.

--> So I kindly request Bohemia to give me an INSTALLER of their official version of the game, so that I'll finally be able to play, upgrade, buy DLC and enjoy the full experience.

I'll demonstrate the legitimacy of my copy, of course.

Thank you,

KR

Max

Did you contact the BI support yet asking for a free copy (STEAM/sprocket)?

After all you can show that you bought a legitimate copy. May be worth a try.

Thank you for the hint.

I just did it.

M

;2251756']Did you contact the BI support yet asking for a free copy (STEAM/sprocket)?

After all you can show that you bought a legitimate copy. May be worth a try.