-martin-

My work is being illegally sold on World Zombie.ru

Is mobile really necessary to sign-up for VK? :Q

May be. Don't worry about it, i don't think anybody of VK officials realy cares about your mobile. In general, i think, VK is not so smapfull, as the facebook.

Myke;2254578']

I removed the links to the family members pages. I think this would be one step too far.

Ok' date=' let's stay in a civilized.

A fist flash mob!

Step 1. Add the following contacts to your Skype - [i']fly_byte, worldzombieru, WorldZombiesupport, romanbaykov, sega1701, Arichikaarifuka[/i].

Step 2. Send (copy-paste) following message "Ты - жулик! Ðам извеÑтно, что Ñ‚Ñ‹ воруешь контент, и мы требуем прекратить Ñто!". Send this to all contacts listed above.

This means about "You - a crook! We know that you steal content, and we demand stop it now!"

Becuz Mukhin - is not the kind of person, who understands polite requests.

Edited by Dead Kennedy

Sorry Dead Kennedy but

"Копай Ñебе могилу, Ñука подколоднаÑ, мы Ñ‚ÐµÐ±Ñ Ð¿Ð¾Ð²ÐµÑим!"
doesn't mean
"We express our protest against the theft of content and demand to immediately stop this!"
it means more something like "Buy yourself a funeral, motherf***ing a**hole, we gonna hang you!!" Very civilized and mature.... :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: I do not think so Andrei Mukhin is civilized and mature -

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?142504-My-work-is-being-illegally-sold-on-World-Zombie-ru&p=2252210&viewfull=1#post2252210

In any way, everyone can express their protest in a form that fits him best.

Edited by Dead Kennedy

Martin, i am sorry that this happened to you. Unfortunately there are some people like that guy in Russia, who think they can earn money using work of others, this is really poor. Kindly asking you not to link this case and that guy to all Russian OFP/ARMA community. He has nothing to do with OFP/Arma fans. This is just the DAYz feaver which hit so successfull in into the crowd and that guy thought he is a smart businessman, who can use that wave and earn money on alt content mod. In my opinion his project will fail soon.

What i could suggest you is to make detailed letter describing the illegal situation around your island and copyright content, mention there all copyrights (incl. Bohemia) which are misused by that mod. Then translate it into Russian and send to the vKontakte administration team whith a subject of copyright violation in the social group of this mod, with inquiry to close/block/delete their soc. group.

Unfortunately the legislation in Russia doenst work very well, especially on such small cases like copyrights in the game. They even wouldnt open any file.

Hope you will succeed against that swindler.

P.S.

and of course BIS should act on this issue also and block/blacklist that mod server, because the violations are visible fact.

Edited by Fedator

So sad to see that people like Andrei exploit the hard community work and even attack back when they are caught red-handed. It makes me sick... but more pissed off. -Martin-: I have a solution:

Release an island update and put his picture + "THIEF WANTED" on roadsigns all over Taviana...

Dead Kennedy do you know what a vicious circle is and why people get stuck in? Suggestion like "spam him" or "rent a botnet" are a bit simple-minded and don't solve anything.... Try to look at the whole situation and find the root/cause for it.

Try to look at the whole situation and find the root/cause for it.

Ok, let's try. So, what are your suggestions?

So sad to see that people like Andrei exploit the hard community work and even attack back when they are caught red-handed. It makes me sick... but more pissed off. -Martin-: I have a solution:

Release an island update and put his picture + "THIEF WANTED" on roadsigns all over Taviana...

It's even more sad that he behaves like pubertating teenager being 28 years old. I thought making own creepy 'game' based on stolen content and arguing after being told to remove it is how 12-14 y.o. 'coolhackerz' act but not matures...

Attacking those people on a personal level will accomplish absolutely nothing, and is likely to get very ugly, very fast. They will not be intimidated by such things.

Instead of trying to "hurt their feelings", we should be working to hurt their business - from every possible angle. Many people here have already made good suggestions on this subject. Of course fly_byte and his cronies are in a pretty safe place over in Russia, where IP rights are more more difficult to enforce, but stooping to their level is not the answer.

I think he's 28 y.o. asocial unemployed, who lives with his mother, and does not think about such things as "business", "stolen content" or "copy rights". He just wanted a quick money, and he just must to be punished, and that's all. He personally must to experience the discomfort of the situation - trough menace, insults, deanonimization - no matter. He just has to suffer at all.

As for the project "WorldZombie" itself - no need to worry about that. With such level of "support", it will die in a month or two.

Edited by Dead Kennedy

-Martin-, it is very unpleasant.

I'm upset that it made ​​my countryman. As a member of the Russian OFP-ARMA community, I bring you my apologies. Do not judge our entire community, one unworthy of man.

Instead of trying to "hurt their feelings", we should be working to hurt their business - from every possible angle. Many people here have already made good suggestions on this subject. Of course fly_byte and his cronies are in a pretty safe place over in Russia, where IP rights are more more difficult to enforce, but stooping to their level is not the answer.

Unfortunately since our country's laws in IP field aren't perfect at all attacking such 'businessmen' on a personal level and spamming/attacking their media is the only way to stop their business and prevent them from acting in such way. Sad but true.

it's sad to hear that in my country living such scum as this one.

I will not bring any appologies for him, because i want to have no relationship with such bastard. He is not community member, he is asshole.

I have many cool friends and "web acquaintances" from Russia and Ukraine and other Eastern countries. This behaviour is of course & clearly not a national issue but down to couple of individuals. It is even more sad to see that work of Martin is stolen, a work that is a fine monument of what makes Russia & its neighbours so great - its heritage, architecture, etc.

Martin, i truly hope that this "fly" will be busted. It feels really bad to realize that m-fers like Andrey live in Russia. Such a low act is not common for Russian Arma community, and, as [HA]boris said "Do not judge our entire community, one unworthy of man".

I know that russian players are not usually behaving kindly on players from abroad, but this is an affect of a Cold War brainwashing machine. Many people (mostly pupils) in Russia really think that western countryes are actually our enemies even in our days. And so on replyes of eng-speaking players u can usually see things like: "F*** you americans!" (and e.t.c). And this "fly" is one of Cold War "victims" (probably. Im not shure, but i think so.)

So, let's just think of what we can do on this "dirty" situation. If we'll find the solution - i do my best to make "fly" pay for what he did.

Best regards, Jan.

This is very much out there but someone could host a server with the exact same features but for free which will undermine his 'business'

Hey martin

Youve most probably sorted this issue out already, but just wanted to say you have my support :)

Also I think a campaign of information would be far more successful, just try to talk to all the big addon providers and suppliers (armaholic, ace, six updater etc) and get them to put up a message stating about money for mods or w/e.

You can also put up a webpage (or part of a wiki?) with information on known sellers of mods etc, one final but most probably less viable option is to talk to bohemia to install a "popup" for when the player installs the game or maybe even welcome pm when joining the forums which gives information on this problem.

also what he said ^^^^ as soon as you show people exactly the same thing for free is available theyll just kick this guy in the tools.

And this "fly" is one of Cold War "victims" (probably. Im not shure, but i think so.).

In his 28 years? Lol. No, he is a usual piece of shit, such people don't have nationality.

Hi guys.

I work for 1C-Softclub, Russian publisher of Arma2 games, and the case is that Arma2 lineup is in my account, and I happen to be DayZ player myselfs (two weeks). Today I found out about these guys (worldzombies.ru) and that they are charging money for playing DayZ-alike-mod. The idea is not appealing to me at all (taking money for not finished add-on), plus they don't care if you are using legal or pirate copy of Arma's games to play, which I can not tolerate, since we're the official local publisher.

That's why I unleashed our legal department on them. They are using the game we have rights for on our territory to gain money as unouthorized third party. I didn't knew that on top of everything these guys are using the map created by others and are not going to share the revenue, so now I really hope our legal boys shut them down. Just so you know, local publisher of Arma2 games is on your side. I found this thread after I did some recearch on the worldzombie.ru and now I have one more reason to pursue their fall.

Pavel Nechaev, 1C-Softclub.

As my russian colleagues have already said, that person is not a part of russian community but just a part of inadequate shit. Martin, as I can see the whole russian community here supports you. He'll be avenged for this abominable action.

Hi guys.

I work for 1C-Softclub, Russian publisher of Arma2 games, and the case is that Arma2 lineup is in my account, and I happen to be DayZ player myselfs (two weeks). Today I found out about these guys (worldzombies.ru) and that they are charging money for playing DayZ-alike-mod. The idea is not appealing to me at all (taking money for not finished add-on), plus they don't care if you are using legal or pirate copy of Arma's games to play, which I can not tolerate, since we're the official local publisher.

That's why I unleashed our legal department on them. They are using the game we have rights for on our territory to gain money as unouthorized third party. I didn't knew that on top of everything these guys are using the map created by others and are not going to share the revenue, so now I really hope our legal boys shut them down. Just so you know, local publisher of Arma2 games is on your side. I found this thread after I did some recearch on the worldzombie.ru and now I have one more reason to pursue their fall.

Pavel Nechaev, 1C-Softclub.

Thats good news! :clap:

I don't consider that all Russians should apologize for one scumbag.

But Martin should know that Russian community supports him completely.

Martin - many thanks for your work! This Idiot will be punished.