-martin-

My work is being illegally sold on World Zombie.ru

derdoe I really appreciate what you are doing not only for Martin but what essentially is looking out for the entire Bohemia Interactive community :)

derdoe I really appreciate what you are doing not only for Martin but what essentially is looking out for the entire Bohemia Interactive community :)

Well and i just appreciate Martin's work by contributing or in this case helping him out in a difficult situation. :) Thanks anyway :)

YouTube has replied, sent the message to Martin. Its his decision if he wants the reply to be public.

Thank you, it’s just confirmation that you understand what you are doing and know that I am the original author to the best of your knowledge. I had to do this too when reporting their channel, so I thought they wouldn’t request this from you by email. I will PM you about it tomorrow and you can decide if you want to continue or not, and if not we will wait for what they reply back to me – hopefully we can get the videos removed.

Yes, people like this make me proud to belong to this great community! He deserves beer for this

Was having a coffee around Lepestok when I read this.:)

Hope you manage to take down that douche,from the insults he really sounds like a frustrated kid acting tough on the net.Unfortunately there are always a few bad weeds on every community.

Was having a coffee around Lepestok when I read this.:)

Hope you manage to take down that douche,from the insults he really sounds like a frustrated kid acting tough on the net.Unfortunately there are always a few bad weeds on every community.

He is definitively no kid looking at the pictures he posted on VKontakte. Also has some quite nice toys like a little motoryacht and so on, so seems like worldzombie.ru is running pretty well. :<

I dont think he is a member of this community, he might have an account here but i dont think that he is contributing anything on here.

Judging by what has been said so far, the guy strikes me as the type of person who will go to absolutely any lengths to make money, not even caring about the legality of it. He thinks you can't get to him so he doesn't give a shit. Trying to talk to him won't make any difference.

I wish you the best of luck with this, Martin, but I fear that this a-hole will just keep on going. As long as he can make money off of other people's work with minimal effort, he will keep at it.

Judging by what has been said so far, the guy strikes me as the type of person who will go to absolutely any lengths to make money, not even caring about the legality of it. He thinks you can't get to him so he doesn't give a shit. Trying to talk to him won't make any difference.

I wish you the best of luck with this, Martin, but I fear that this a-hole will just keep on going. As long as he can make money off of other people's work with minimal effort, he will keep at it.

I hate to say this but unfortunately i am of the same oppinion. However we can at least try making it harder for him. Who dares might win. Who doesnt dare, has lost already.

I hate to say this but unfortunately i am of the same oppinion. However we can at least try making it harder for him. Who dares might win. Who doesnt dare, has lost already.

Absolutely. I would do the same in Martin's position. ;)

Its unfortunate BIS went standalone Route instead of invest in Anti Hack and approach community to Earn money from there custom Addons, Whilst DayZ at this point has No apparent shelf life "WHOS IN CHERNO" , always was going to eventually come with a reply Nobody we are in Takistano or "Cuutoms made Terrain O". I hope its not too late for BIS to rethink there business plan , as is evident here and most DayZ forums The longevity of this style of gameplay already requires customization and Standalone wont provide it in the kind of Numbers the RV based version can with its many talented community contributors .

Hope BIS contact Martin IceBreaker and CO ,to Help him maybe provide future DLC , im sure at the time the standalone is out even DAYZ Taviana will be a thing of the past and it will be DAyZ Some other custom made terrain that's being touted as a Server exclusive download pack.

Just my Two Cents.

@Thromp

Your 2 cents have nothing to do with the topic, you can post your DayZ thoughts and comments in the DayZ thread. Please do not derail this thread!

Sorry but I fail to see your point,

there is an obvious and glaring link between my Post and the OP , that post would look stupid in the regular Dayz Thread, however if you continue not to see the link please feel free to delete that post and this.

@Thromp

Your 2 cents have nothing to do with the topic, you can post your DayZ thoughts and comments in the DayZ thread. Please do not derail this thread!

Oh, I am not to sure about that, as I think that the original author brought it up in the first 2 sentences...

Good evening gentlemen,

It is my deepest regret to inform you of this in our community, but it has been brought to my attention and confirmed by me that my addon Taviana Island and other mods, including DayZ are being re-distributed for money by this site: http://worldzombie.ru

So I believe that he is on topic...

Just my 2 cents...

What a strange person.

He needs lynching for the good of humanity. :D

Edited by Hellfire257

Thromp and Sven2157

Fortunately there is an unlimited supply of infractions and warnings to hand out to careless posters.

§18) No public discussion on how the forum is moderated

If you have questions/complaints/comments about the forum or moderators please PM them to a moderator, we will do our utmost to reply to any that we receive. If you have an issue that you feel cannot be solved by another moderator then please PM the head moderator (Placebo), he will be happy to look into the matter. You may also ask your questions in the "Ask a mod" thread; however that thread is not to be used to attack/rant against specific moderators or about specific rules but more for questions/answers.

Foxhound is a reasonable man and would no doubt listen to your comments if they were made in an appropriate way. You may PM him at any time to discuss your views on his moderation. You may not discuss forum moderation in public.

To clarify about what this thread is: it is about addons made by a fellow community member illegally used for monetization. It could have happen on any gamemode and mission, the fact it happens on DayZ servers doesn't make it a DayZ thread. I hope now everyone have understand it.

I'd just like to add that the threats he directed at you are in themselves illigal, and could be considered as a serious crime in itself.

This should not by any means be able to continue. I hope that you'll continue to be as transpartent as possible in this case, so that others might learn from it if something like this is going to occour again.

OP in all seriousness, your only solution is renting out botnet. I'm not advocating this but I'm saying its your only solution. This is the price you pay for internet freedom.

I'd just like to add that the threats he directed at you are in themselves illigal, and could be considered as a serious crime in itself.

This should not by any means be able to continue. I hope that you'll continue to be as transpartent as possible in this case, so that others might learn from it if something like this is going to occour again.

gonna assume english is not your first language.

and its not illegal to threat somebody on the internet, only in few places of the world, not in the UK, and not russia.

gonna assume english is not your first language.

and its not illegal to threat somebody on the internet, only in few places of the world, not in the UK, and not russia.

I think you will find that it is indeed illegal under United Kingdom law to make threats of violence or derogatory/defamatory comments over the internet. Absolutely nothing changes just because such a criminal act has been committed via the internet. I highly suspect that the laws are similar in Russia.

I will also assume that English is not your first language due to your shocking grammatical errors. Please don't pull others up on their differences in such a rude way. :)

- Slightly off-topic, apologies.

@Martin, you may be able to contact Google/Yahoo/Bing and issue a take-down request for their search engine results if your attempts to get their servers taken offline fail. This would depend on the search engines' terms of service agreements.

Edited by MissileMoose

Shame.FPDR I'm ashamed that such scumbags live in the same country with me. Sorry, Martin, and I hope nobody will judge the whole country and its Arma community members by this 'passive ***'.

Edited by Spooky Lynx
censored

I sent a message to official Russian ArmA2 publisher - 1C, LLC - to pay their attention to this "serious business".

But I'm afraid that's not enough. Here we need a collective petition to the publisher, site hoster, administration of VK social media. Massive spam attack against these scams!

This is a list of "heroes". Anonymous, do you know what to do! :cool:

1. http://vk.com/id126604400 Andrei Mukhin - leader of the gang

2. http://vk.com/romanbaykov - Roman Baikov - admin.

3. http://vk.com/grigoresko - Sergei Grigoriev - moderator. Also his Mother, father, 12y old little sister

4. http://vk.com/id2659754 - Vadim Svetlov - moderator

5. http://vk.com/arichika - Nastya Limanskaya - moderator

If you need some invites to VK - i've got it.

Skype - fly_byte, romanbaykov, sega1701, Arichikaarifuka, worldzombieru, WorldZombiesupport.

1C, LLC feedback form - http://www.1csc.ru/support e-mail - inform@1c-softclub.ru

Web hoster support - support@sweb.ru

Edited by [FRL]Myke
Removed links to non-involved persons.

@Dead Kennedy

I removed the links to the family members pages. I think this would be one step too far.