daniel125

ARMA2 free trial..need access code

I 've installed the free download of Arma2 but I am asked to enter the access code on the back of the free field manual. Where would I find the manual?

Thank you

If you've downloaded it from Steam there should be a pop-up in the bottom right corner when you start the game. It tells you the code you need to enter.

I have tried with 3 dif browsers and 2 IDs ( facebook and Live) and I get the same message

"Sign in using your account to activate Arma 2 Free! No credit card or sensitive personal data required to play!

ExternalConsentConnectivityProblem"

no key:j:

Steam and Google ones just worked fine for me, you did try all five options right?

no I did not try all 5, I have a steam account but I have not used it in 6 months...not very fond of steam, I will try google but that is all I have left.

I assumed one should have been enough

I tried Google, just hangs with a blank page, that is 4 out of 5 ways, did not work

---------- Post added at 18:22 ---------- Previous post was at 18:19 ----------

just tried with google again....worked today, must of been a server issue

i can't get the enter key either bczi can't find how to log in in the officiel website of arma2!!

i can't get the enter key either bczi can't find how to log in in the officiel website of arma2!!

There isn't any support of ArmA2 free anymore. It's over.