Sign in to follow this  
WolfeUK

Stupidity

i really dont know whether to laugh or cry at this game, i love the concept, absolutely love it, but unfortunately thats where it ends!!

so im doing the campaign, just destroyed there main base with my missile, he (main bad guy) then decides to attack one of my islands,

BTW id like to point out ive had no training as to what to do next !!

so i do the obvious and warp over to that island, only for the carrier to move off, (i cannot catch him on speed), so i begin to warp back to the island i was going to take over, only for another msg telling me hes now trying to take over another island, so i warp over there, only for him to move off to another island, and so on and so on, you get the picture, i end up chasing him off my islands for the next 2 hrs to a point where i just got fed up with wasting fuel, so i decide to leave him to it, let him take over 1 island, so i begin to take over the original island from 2 hrs ago, when i finished and took a look at my main map hes got 3 islands off me ?? so i begin to chase him again, all over my map,

what am i supposed to do ?

whilst taking over that island id like to also point out that i was in a walrus taking over a base, got under fire so i called 3 mantas to assist, all lvl 2 armour, rockets, Gatling guns, but in the end i lost my walrus, couldnt fight off 3 enemy mantas and a walrus, the reason i lost was cause the 3 mantas i called to assist where all stuck in a tree on the other side of the island !!

ANGER !! controller thrown across the room

this game the way it stands is unplayable, ive lost more units to the stupidity on the bad A.I programming than to enemy fire, as far as im concerned i should be able to take this game back to the shop for a full refund because its broken,

to many times game developers release games that dont work, why and how they get away with it, i dont think they should !!

so its either shelve it hoping one day they might release an update for the 360 version or i manage to get a full refund (what are the chances) lol

There are a few rule here on the forums, let me point out 2 for you:

§21) Use descriptive thread titles

If you start a new thread, please make sure your thread title explains what you want without forcing people to read through your post first.

Thread titles such as "How in the world do I...", "Need help!" or "Will we ever see..." are anything but descriptive. We do not allow these kind of titles and threads with such titles are subject to be closed.

§7) Search before posting

If you have a question, please use the forum search function before posting to make sure that it hasn't been answered before. There is a big chance it has, not only does searching help to keep the forum free of multiple threads it will also help you to get an answer much quicker.

There are enough threads about this, also with tips how to catch the carrier or to just ignore it. There is even a mod released for this (chassing the carrier).