Sign in to follow this  
jureidinim

[1.03.0006 BETA] Supply Barque stops moving

Just played a game wit hthe newer BETA patch - 1.03.0006.

Did a supply run with the supply barque and it went as expected.

The second run i did, the barque stopped 7 mins out from my carrier and would not move. I had to move my carrier to the Barque to get the supplies.

I did a third supply run and the same thing happened. The supply barque sets out, but when it was 7 mins out, it stopped.

I did notice that on the third one, the waypoint setting for the barque was pointing to an earlier position of my carrier. I was in the middle of taking over an enemy island with scramblers, and so had to be repositioning my carrier around the island to keep my units in telemetry range. It seems the barque got confused and just stopped moving while my carrier was moving around.

This was not a problem in the vanilla game or even the first Beta patch - the barque could follow my carrier around - but now it just stops.

I can confirm the same at Taksaven - barque simply doesnt arrive even if I move to it's position. Very strange.

Any incompatibilities in saves from patches from 1.02? I patched to 1.3.0006 and continued my strategy campaign started in 1.02. I'd prefer not to restart, sunk the enemy carrier and only got 10 islands to go :)

I saw something similar in 1.03.0002 as well. Not sure what the cause was so I didn't report it.

I was also fighting an island and when moving away to the next island I saw the supply barque had stopped right outside the island where I was. I got the delivery when I moved close to it with the carrier.

For me it happened in the strategy game.

Sorry I didn't log it in the bug tracker, will do next time!

Hi,

this happened in Strategy game or in Campaign ? And also could you write this issue to our bug tracker http://www.carriercommand.com/feedback/ and add same save from the moment before you send barque please ?

Thanks

Happened in the Strategy game.

I have made an entry on the bug tracker.

No save game though. Normally i play an "ironman" style so i have no save games until i'm quitting (which i usually overwrite the previous).

However, I will start making savepoints to see if i can capture this (or any other bug) again.

No save game though. Normally i play an "ironman" style so i have no save games until i'm quitting (which i usually overwrite the previous).

There's an auto-save upon your arrival at every island, they only show up in the "load game" list, so it shouldn't be too difficult to find the one from just before you sent the barque.