Sign in to follow this  
Sealife

Thromp Erection

Hi All,

tried this once seems my Thread title was suspect :)

Thromp Erection is a new mission I am working on and will hopefully be out this weekend

It will comprise of a few small addons including the BIS sample Helo

The Idea will be to Build the Steel framework on top of an existing Highrise in the Seattle area

for now here is small Alpha Video ( with flaws)

mXTpWB0NU2U

Sweet! I have an addon( that will remain hush, hush for now ) that will, hopefully, give this type of mission a huge boost! Great work Thromp!

Very nice great to see some new life in TOH. I have sent you a pm with the requested files

Cheers

Rhys

Cheers mate,

I sent message back but it was wrong :),

myRope = ropecreate [bob,"slingload0",30,30,false];

look for that in pickup.sqf that's 30 meter rope length ,30 parts, change that piece.

quick update :

Added some ambience to the steel fixing ( pls not Helo in thid vid used FNC_record so some jittery on things ;) )

mDfb5GIIU3o

Hey mate,

Unfortunately worklife and lack of motivation have reduced my time on PC in recent weeks , i did upload what i had in another thread somewhere , think it was how do i record my flight , feel free to have a look around and see if you can make something from it.

maybe when things settle and the devs also return in earnest with new updates to put some sparkle back, i maybe back too who knows.

till then hope you remain as enthusiastic as i have with BIS games over last 11 years :).

completely understand :) Hopefully the devs will breath some life into the game with updates and civilian expansions not just military

Rhys