Sign in to follow this  
jblackrupert

Battlefield 1942 is now FREE on Origin

It's not properly registered with the master server, you need to get support to do it manually.

Same problem happened with Northern Strike for Battlefield 2142.

I tried doing some stuff with regedit according to the intenet, nothing happened.

I also used to play PR for BF, but I could never really be arsed to find myself a clan, I never learned how to use Mumble and the damned thing kept crashing no matter how much userva I allocated to it.

I tried doing some stuff with regedit according to the intenet, nothing happened.

The problem is on EA's side, the account server sometimes doesn't register keys from the expansion packs properly

so until you call or email support and have them fix the problem manually on their end you won't be able to play on servers running the exansions.

nothing you do on your end will fix it.

It's a problem thats been around for years, had to do it myself with Nothern Strike for BF2142.

I played the demo again some months ago, plenty of servers to play, and lot's of people playing, even the demo containing only one map (Wake Island).

did they release all the EP's aswell or just the original?

did they release all the EP's aswell or just the original?

Original only and from what I've read the free players are on seperate servers, but theres tons of them.