Sign in to follow this  
Αplion

Hellenic Armed Forces MOD - v1.0

hafm_rel_v01.jpg

A few months ago, I decided to start a MOD with Greek vehicles ... I named the MOD as "Hellenic Armed Forces MOD (HAFM)"

Today I'm proudly presenting my first release (v1.0).

The MOD is ready to be placed into your game root directory as it is uses modfolder structure ( @HAFM ). You will find this MOD in-game under Blufor class Greece.

Special thanks:

To BI for the game.

To the community for any help provided

Credits:

To Petross for the Leo2A6 3D model

Vehicles Included:

Leopard 2A6 HEL

Leopard 2A4

Leonidas 2 APC

Steyr 680M

Greek VBL

Flyer ITV

Download Link: http://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/3bn5ug

Required Addons:

Greek Units & Vehicles MOD

Greek Units & Vehicles Mod Fix

Mirrors:

armaholic.com

HAFM

http://www.hac-virtual.org/HAFM/

Edited by Aplion

Really cool and does it work with ace and acre or no? Great job looks cool will download it.

After some tests I believe that ACRE has no problem with it as also ACE ... but please check it also.

Congrats. I'll put a new version of my mission with these shiny new Greek reinforcements, soon.

Thanks guys ... appreciated :)

Played around with this a lot tonight, gotta say I love it. One thing I noticed and wanted to point out:

1) The Leonidis 2 APC has some kind of sound problem, it is extremely loud. So loud that if you have it placed on the opposite side of the map, you can still hear it. I haven't noticed if there was a similar issue with the rest of the vehicles, but I don't believe so.

My only recommendation other than that fix would be to dirty up the vehicles a little bit. They look great right now, but they look sooooo clean ;)

Played around with this a lot tonight, gotta say I love it. One thing I noticed and wanted to point out:

1) The Leonidis 2 APC has some kind of sound problem, it is extremely loud. So loud that if you have it placed on the opposite side of the map, you can still hear it. I haven't noticed if there was a similar issue with the rest of the vehicles, but I don't believe so.

My only recommendation other than that fix would be to dirty up the vehicles a little bit. They look great right now, but they look sooooo clean ;)

About that sound issue ... the Leonidas 2 APC inherits the sound of M113 default game model ... in any case I'll have a better look on this and I'll do my best to reduce it.

Dirt ... yeap this is an issue ... I'm working on this already :)

Thanks for your help and comments mate.

These vehicles are now supported in my Apocalypse mission. Thanks Aplion!

These vehicles are now supported in my Apocalypse mission. Thanks Aplion!

Nice to hear that man ... :)

Great job Aplion! Those vehicles rock!

I just want to ask if you can raise the armor and the firepower of the Leo2A6 and 2A4 because it is to low in my opinion. I shot 5 rounds to destroy a M1A2 with 2A6 HEL, whereas one hit to the front armor from a T-72 destroyed it!!!

Except that maybe some dirt on them and is a 10/10 mod for me! Keep up!