Sign in to follow this  
starky396

Operation Chernarussian Freedom

Hello all

About: You are Captain James Anderson and are being deployed with the 20th Brigade Division of the US Marine Corps. You are being deployed to counter the Russian control over the small country of Chernarus. at 1800 hears the USMC has started the invasion.

Requirements: ACE for OA , ACEX for OA , ACEXRU , ACEXUSNAVY

Credits: Me, Dylan Plecki for his awesome intro, Dalia for part of his wonderful template, kronzky for his USP script, and Bohemia Interactive

Please tell me about any bugs in the mission. This is my first campaign i have made so any CONSTRUCTIVE critism will be appreciated.

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?22cm166qu61l1u1

Edited by Starky396

+1

I dont play with ace, so a non ace version would be good

Starky congratulations for you first campaign! It sounds appealing and I will try to make some time to play it.

Thanks for sharing this!

once again, us are the good guys. Why not make a truthful campaign, where us finds out, chernarus has weapons of mass destruction, and declares it as an non democratic land, and wants to "bring democracy" in it? But at end we find out, it is in fact the oil us is after, so Captain James Anderson decides to join chernarus defense forces, to stand again us, since its bombing the cities, killing dozens of civilians?

sounds like he's trying to combine the Iraq war eith the fictional Harvest Red campaign

both links are now working on Armaholic.

But as Tom and Wiki asked, would you consider making a non-ACE version?

What special aspect of your CAMP specifically needs ACE?

I am working on a non-ace version soon. I have 3 other missions I was and still am working on the new one is probably going to be uploaded tomarrow. It's sort of a demo of my newfound skills witht the camera for intro and outros. Check it out tomarrow it's called The End of all means... http://www.armaholic.com/forums.php?m=posts&q=19561&n=last#bottom

---------- Post added at 01:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 AM ----------

But as Tom and Wiki asked, would you consider making a non-ACE version?

What special aspect of your CAMP specifically needs ACE?

I will work on a non-ace version as soon as the ACE version is stable. Main reason is that I dont want to have to fix the bugs on the ACE version, then exit the game and do the same with the non ACE version. Don't worry though I hate it just as much as you guys when a mission maker makes a non-ace version of a mission he/she releases.