glowbal

GBL Advanced Interaction

It's MSO 4.55 Takistan... I don't see the player menu as in videos, is it different? I have ACE also.

Edit: Using 0.8.5? Not sixupdaters version. IS websites version. (newer?)

Oh so a custom control (19..) will open it? Does it interfere with any mods (ACE, ACRE?)

Edit: I got it to work I used your control rather than my Mouse Button 4, thanks man! Gonna love this now.

Edited by Zaksle75

You add it to the init.sqf of the mission.

Enjoy.

What format should it be in the init.sqf? this setvariable [" gbl_descentRateDrink", 0.1]; this setvariable [" gbl_descentRateFood", 0.1];

I know that wont work in the init, but what should it look like in the init?

What format should it be in the init.sqf? this setvariable [" gbl_descentRateDrink", 0.1]; this setvariable [" gbl_descentRateFood", 0.1];

I know that wont work in the init, but what should it look like in the init?

gbl_descentRateDrink = 0.1;

Yes, you can. I believe MSO uses a value of 0.03 for food.

Is this compatible for Nielsen_CIM?

Or does it interfere, cause I see it says something bout CIM extraction...

Is this compatible for Nielsen_CIM?

Or does it interfere, cause I see it says something bout CIM extraction...

I am pretty certain it doesn't say anything about CIM extraction? Where did you read that?

I have not tried AIM and CIM together, so I wouldn't know if it would cause any issues; I'd guess though it is not compatible.

They work together...but CIM will tank PDB in MSO if you run then them together.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

nvm, I found the class names in the folder with the addon. Thanks.

Edited by Riouken

Documentation

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

I installed AIM but for some reason there is no "ARREST" option only "Order to Stop" is this a known bug or did I mess something up?

You may need to order them to stop first. In a sense logical, as you'd want the person to stop so they could be arrested.

Yeah I tried that the "Order to Stop" action goes away and no new arrest option appears.

Yeah I tried that the "Order to Stop" action goes away and no new arrest option appears.

Do you have the keycuffs in your inventory?

Quick question. Is there any pros and cons to talking to civs? Do they give you info? Can they go crazy and kill you?

Quick question. Is there any pros and cons to talking to civs? Do they give you info? Can they go crazy and kill you?

If there are 'insurgents' walking around, you can identify them by talking with them - somethings they can also pull out a gun and start shooting you.

Are insurgents random? Or do we need to place them?

You have to place them down - there is a post somewhere in this thread that explains how.

Hi i'm using this mod but in multiplayer and sp I don't know how to eat and drink in the missions! Is it a script? thank you for answers !

I have the rations module running, I have the icons in bottom left and can access the player menu to eat/drink. However, no matter the drink/eat rate I never grow thirsty/hungry (at least the color doesn't change). I have initialized AIM both through MSO scripts or by placing the actual module on the map. I did this independant of one another. When using the module I will set the appropriate functions for drink/eat rate. Niether seems to work. I'm running ACE/ACRE and some other sound/visual mods but nothing out of the ordinary. I tried disabling CIM from ACE because I think I came across somewhere the two interfered with one another. Few questions:

First, any clue of what could be wrong?

How do I check my thrist/hunger leve (not drink/eat rate)?

Also can I set my starting levels?

What happens when these levels reach 0?

Can you adjust/change what happens when they reach 0?

Thanks in advance.

Not sure how to use arrest or other functions, because the PDF file format is incorrect for me any one able to help?

---------- Post added at 02:58 ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 ----------

Not sure how to use arrest or other functions, because the PDF file format is incorrect for me any one able to help?