Sign in to follow this  
walker

America's Pussy Riot. Americans Go to Prison for remaining silent and doing nothing.

Hi all

The people were not in the city where the alledged crime took place and so could not witness or take part in any activity that is alledged happened.

Hense they are being held for what they think.

In other words thought crime.

Kind Regards walker

Hi all

The people were not in the city where the alledged crime took place and so could not witness or take part in any activity that is alledged happened.

Hense they are being held for what they think.

In other words thought crime.

Kind Regards walker

from what I have read they are being held because they refuse to participate at all. They can walk into the Grand Jury court room and answer the questions, ie didn't see or here any evil. Instead they refuse to even participate. Every witness is compelled to attend court. They aren't imprisoned for their thoughts or beliefs, but because they refuse to attend the court house.

Where is your freedom now America?

Didn't hear you rise such questions while the assault weapon ban was debated.

You don't show up to court, you lose your civil rights. As easy as that. I just feel sorry for her willy-nilly parents who couldn't raise a kid teaching them real values.

Wanna play anarchist? Wanna play revolution but complain about PTSD because your home was raided by the police? This isn't a game. What did she expected? Hell, even the last backwater militia groups train how it is to get waterboarded these days.

I'am tired of these pictures get painted of poor little cutie-pie got jailed for their noble believes of stateless anarchism. Hey look what those kids wrote, they have no idea even about anarchism but seek company with communist and eco-facist groups. There was a time in america when such people like Occupy got monitored for un-american activities, so don't try to tell me something about corporate police state because of this case. Tell me something about fast and furious. Tell me something about the IRS raides hundrets of homes every year because people wouldn't pay their protection money to the federal thugs.

Didn't hear you rise such questions while the assault weapon ban was debated.

You don't show up to court, you lose your civil rights. As easy as that. I just feel sorry for her willy-nilly parents who couldn't raise a kid teaching them real values.

This. Telling the court to go fuck themselves is a crime, it's called contempt of court. You can invoke the 5th Amendment and not make a testimony but you have to actually show up.