Sign in to follow this  
walker

America's Pussy Riot. Americans Go to Prison for remaining silent and doing nothing.

Something Corrupt inhabits the American Justice System.

sherlock2.gif

Hi all

Something Corrupt inhabits the American Justice System.

Kind Regards walker

Something corrupt inhabits every Justice system.

Sorry but I had to correct that . . . since it is not only an American phenomena. It just a confirmation that every dissent is going to be prosecuted.

I don't foresee any good in the near future especially not in the USA.

cheers

Something corrupt inhabits every Justice system.

True that, cant just single out these cases (all be it on point and agree very dodgy ground) ... has to be open to all really, then again that's US politics thread isn't it :)

Hi all

Essentialy these three have been Jailed for thought crime.

And this Grand Jury process is nothing less than an attempt to torture people in to confessing a crime or accusing others of a crime by exposing them to the prison population, where they are threatened with rape violence and AIDS, and or by encarcerating them in solitary confinement until they are broken. Since any evidense gathered in this way uses said torture methods, they would be rejected as tainted by any moral or ethical justice system in the first world.

The Grand Jury was convened Two Weeks before the Seattle May Day protest took place, so its odd that the grand jury was investigating the "crime" that did not exist.

None of the three went to the protest and the court is aware of this because the FBI was spying on them at the time.

So if the crime of "banging on the window of the court building" took place, they could not be witness to said crime anyway.

The evidense taken in the raid was published books and news papers, what price Freedom of Speech and Expression in America now?

What can you do?

1. Donate to their legal defense.

2. Write them a letter. Here are their addresses:

Matthew Kyle Duran #42565-086

FDC SeaTac,

P.O. Box 13900

Seattle, WA 98198

Katherine Olejnik #42592-086

FDC SeaTac,

P.O. Box 13900

Seattle, WA 98198

Leah-Lynne Plante #42611-086

FDC SeaTac

PO Box 13900

Seattle, WA 98198

Share the story with your friends, ask your American friends why Amercan Justice has become so corrupt?

And what is their crime? Protesting the 1% owning the worlds wealth.

Kind Regards walker

Edited by walker
grammar missing to

Daily anxiety induced nausea? Sounds like she lacks the fortitude to be involved in this "revolution". I really don't get Anarchists, if you hate The State, yet are born in the Untied States which gives you the freedom to leave anytime you want -why not use it? If I'm born in an Islamic Militant State (with open borders -fictitious I know!) and don't like living in that system, well its time to go.

something corrupten in US system ? oh, c'mon Walker, than let me tell you my own personal history of my own system in Poland:

- my grandfather was general-colonel, we had some memorabilias in family, he died and memorabilias went to my father (his son), in 2005 my father died, and there was burglary into his flat , his neighbors notified me, i notified police, police caught guy inside flat !

- soon public prosecutor office dismissed case

- i made compliant to court, court dismissed the case , guy was free,

- flat was robbed, but prosecutor office stated that nothing was taken away from it !

- 7 years later , in April 2012 i have found in internet one of stolen good from flat of my father, it is memorabilia from WW2 , dedicated to my family with written dedication, it appeared in one of Polish museums, so i notified police about it and guess what ?

- case was dismissed

so Walker, now in one of Polish museums there are stolen goods which belong to my family , and prosecutor office, court , police do nothing, they dismiss my every single claim,

guy who took those things in 2005 is free, and you say about corrupt in US justice ?

not enough ?

than another story, my mother worked in one ministry, she found that he boss probably falsified signature of minister (or at least given falsified document), she notified special services and Minister , Minister testified that his signature is falsified (UOP , that time, Urząd Ochrony Państwa, Agency for State Security) , they secured documents and ... in prosecutor office ... documents... vanished, simply "were lost",

so graphical forensic expert cannot tell who falsified signature from xero-copy and ... case was dismissed, my mother lost job and ... guy was promoted by next politicians who won elections, every her claim was dismissed till that guy died, for 10 years Polish courts done nothing in that case

so you say about corrupt in US justice, oh man, you have no idea, how much corrupted justice you have in Europe, we have here in PL 100 more corrupted justice whole US or UK ever

guy who robbed me is free, person who falsified signature of Minister never was found, also one person in my family was probably murdered by criminal, but also case was dismissed,

few weeks ago in Poland we had scandal, that most dangerous mafia bosses were found innocent by court (so called Pruszkow mafia)

some days ago we had scandal that one woman who couldn't pay rate for something was almost taken by SWAT (case was clearly civil case)

i can tell you 100 such stories by quoting Polish press, so c'mon Walker, US system is 10 times better than system in Poland, Ukraine (do you remember case when one girl was raped, burned alive by guys who were son on politician and son of chief of police ??? and only international scandal make Ukrainian system to arrest them ??? have you ever heard about that girl who was kidnapped, raped, and burned alive by guys who had "important fathers" and were let free in Ukraine ?)

opposite to those free guys we have in prison guy who for example had argue with policeman, had argue with judge etc.

in my country it is easier to be imprisoned when you was rude to politician or judge than for robbery, I'd rather live in US-like system than in system we have here (regarding justice )

Edited by vilas

Vilas, I don't see how "it's worse elsewhere" is in any way a valid contribution to this topic. Many things are worse in other places - that doesn't mean problems should be ignored.

I think America is a special case though, since their prisons are largely privately owned there is an incentive to locking people up.

Can someone link me to a non biased or well known or trusted news paper/site as the one walker posted is biased towards her and doesn't seem to be telling me the whole story.

I think America is a special case though, since their prisons are largely privately owned

Although they're not.

Can someone link me to a non biased or well known or trusted news paper/site as the one walker posted is biased towards her and doesn't seem to be telling me the whole story.

Hi all

In reply to Slatts:

The American Secret Grand Jury proceedings are held in a sealed court with no requirement either to record proceedings eg no stenographer and any records that are made are automaticly sealed and allow no observation by press or public. So there is no way to get out a record of what goes on, jurries, lawyers, defendants and witnesses who say anything about the case can and are jailed for contempt. That is part of the problem. The only writers ignoring the grand Jury threats are Blogs and a few of the braver Journalists and the like so they are the only sources of info.

Here is one from Salon it is about as Main Stream Media as it is going to get unless you go to non US sources:

http://www.salon.com/topic/leah_lynn_plante/

It is believed that Leah-Lynne Plante went back to jail again after the above release and since been freed again apparently for medical reasons as she seems to have had a nervous breakdown in prison, though the Gran Jury makes it impossible to confirm without doubt. The Grand Jury seems to have been placing Leah-Lynne Plante in and out of custody as a method to break her; she is suffering PTSD as a result of having the Police bang on her door in the middle of the night to search her house and arrest her IMHO as part of a softening up procedure.

The other two prisoners of consience remain in custody they are:

FDC SeaTac,

P.O. Box 13900

Seattle, WA 98198

FDC SeaTac,

P.O. Box 13900

Seattle, WA 98198

it is believed that they remain in solitary confinement.

Another person has just been reported as in prison under the same grand jury but their identity has yet to be confirmed.

Kind Regards walker

Same question for me. I'm still puzzled by what inhabits Walker's system of thinking.

Same question for me.

+1

it all seems a bit Innocent from the links , having seen the Power of Anarchist Thinking out loud and the resulting ironic vilolence and Destruction , I am not so convinced these people are better than the Bullies who use the power of suggestion by proxy and cry wolf when they realize it all went wrong.

if you want some one to brainfuck - put pretty crying girl in front of camera...

in all videos like this truth is not more then 50% - just use your brains and dont think with dic#%$@

:)

What I don't trust is this link that says "oh she was arrested for not doing anything...the FBI gave her PTSD from cops searching her home"....PTS fucking D can cops coming into your home? Please...

Also Walker, If a journalist wants the news they are gonna get it from an insider, secret court or not. I just feel they don't want to cause the story is a load of bollocks. Buuut find something worth while, trust worthy and non biased like they should be and I'll listen.

Until then I think it's like reading the daily news from infowars.com (Dunno if there is daily news..just the site is a load of nonsense)

The issue is with the law enforcement system, not the court system.

I think America is a special case though, since their prisons are largely privately owned there is an incentive to locking people up.

Only 10% of American prisons is private.

Hi all

Leah Lynn-Plante has apparently been released again, it is claimed after she broke under pressure and admited that the Circle with an A in it is an Anarchist symbol and that she new her flatmate, a Matthew “Maddy†Pfeiffer.

http://dissenter.firedoglake.com/2012/10/30/grand-jury-resister-released-reportedly-cooperated-with-investigation-into-pacific-northwest-activists/

The other two resistors remain in prison for: not commiting a crime, not being a witness to any crime taking place (they were not in the town when the alledged offence of banging on a court room window happened, and so could not have witnessed it) and refusing to speak about their beliefs or who they know. They are:

FDC SeaTac,

P.O. Box 13900

Seattle, WA 98198

FDC SeaTac

P.O. Box 13900

Seattle, WA 98198

The fourth person is believed to be inprisoned for: not commiting a crime, not being a witness to any crime taking place (they were not in the town when the alledged offence of banging on a court room window happened, and so could not have witnessed it) and refusing to speak about their beliefs or who they know is believed to be Matthew “Maddy†Pfeiffer, and it is believed to have been subpoenaed on October 25th by two FBI agents who served Pfeiffer with a subpoena to appear before the grand jury.

My use of Believed in this piece is because as it is a Grand Jury, this is all done in secret with no court records, no published trial transcript and no right to Habeus Corpus or protection from US court assisted torture.

In reply to this post by Slatts

What I don't trust is this link that says "oh she was arrested for not doing anything...the FBI gave her PTSD from cops searching her home"....PTS fucking D can cops coming into your home? Please...

Also Walker, If a journalist wants the news they are gonna get it from an insider, secret court or not. I just feel they don't want to cause the story is a load of bollocks. Buuut find something worth while, trust worthy and non biased like they should be and I'll listen.

Until then I think it's like reading the daily news from infowars.com (Dunno if there is daily news..just the site is a load of nonsense)

They are both Main Stream Media (MSM):

http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-anarchists-grand-jury-seattle-20121019,0,4998921.story

http://www.sfgate.com/news/crime/article/Affidavit-Feds-tracked-Ore-anarchists-to-Seattle-3969096.php

PTSD is caused by the fear triggering your Amygdala to Fight, Flight or Freeze response, the hormones of which cause chemical and structural changes to the brain. Edited Flee to Freeze

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/eyes-the-brain/201103/memory-the-amygdala-and-ptsd-0

http://www.psycheducation.org/emotion/amygdala.htm

Having your home broken into, door broken down and masked men with guns threatening and incarcerating you and then having your personal belongings ransacked are a well known as a cause of PTSD, whether they are or claim to be police at the time makes no difference to how your Amygdala works. It is an old lizard part of the brain and does not respond to concious thought. It is designed to short circuit the consious. It is why everything seems to slow down in a threat situation. Your Consious gets shoved out the drivers seat while the Amygdala takes over.

Also being threatened in Prison, and solitary confinement, are softening up procedures known to cause PTSD.

Kind Regards walker

Edited by walker
Wrongly wrote Flee instead of Freeze thanks to DM for the Correction.

Fight, Flight or Flee

you know Flight and Flee are the same thing, right...

"kind regards" DM

Hi all

Thanks DM I meant Freeze!

Will edit and BOLD the edit and note it in the post.

Kind Regards walker

Only 10% of American prisons is private.

There are really private prisons in the US? Is there also some kind of private police?

Hi all

In reply to Slatts:

The American Secret Grand Jury proceedings are held in a sealed court with no requirement either to record proceedings eg no stenographer and any records that are made are automaticly sealed and allow no observation by press or public. So there is no way to get out a record of what goes on, jurries, lawyers, defendants and witnesses who say anything about the case can and are jailed for contempt. That is part of the problem. The only writers ignoring the grand Jury threats are Blogs and a few of the braver Journalists and the like so they are the only sources of info.

o my god, i thought that my country is only country in which court proceeding is not recorded, i thought that US have video-recording, gosh...

but Walker, in Poland also judges and lawyers are against recording , moreover, minister of justice, who wanted to push law on recording cases , he made order, soon after elections next minister ceased his order and there is no recording in Poland again

for sure recording of court cases should be the must

in my own personal case judge asked robber - whether he plans holidays or not in september , so she can schedule term of case , god ... judge asking robber for period of planned holidays to not interrupt him :|

and of course there would be recorded as she (judge) threatens me to give me big fee , when i told that robber made false testimony, cause when i said that man lies she threatened me 1500 PLN ticket + throwing me away from room,

so there would be evidences for not-fair and corrupted proceeding if there were audio-video recordings in courts in PL

Edited by vilas

There are really private prisons in the US?

Wouldn't be suprised. No far from where I live there's low-security prison. People with light sentences who are considered they can be trusted work all around area, mostly in small private-owned companies, gas stations, butchery, all kinds of places.

Prisoners get smaller wages, but there's more volunteers than possible workplaces, because a) they can be outside all they want, as long as they obey curfew, don't cause troubles and don't drink alcohol. b) you can buy with earned money whatever you want as long as it don;t brake prison rules c) it's somehow easier to start living free, when you have few grands stashed in bank and people outside who know you.

That's opportunity no real capitalist can ignore. Want cheap workforce in quanity? Build prison nearby.

There are really private prisons in the US? Is there also some kind of private police?

The government (be it any of the several states or the federal government) outsources incarceration to private enterprises who provide the prison facilities, etc under a contract. They're completely overseen by the authorities. The morality/ethics of this are questionable but it's nowhere near the "OMG PRIVATE CORPORATE SLAVE PRISONS" paranoia that surrounds it.

No, there is no such thing as private law enforcement forces.

Edited by RangerPL

There is a wiki article about private prisons in the UK, USA and Israel. But also in other countries like Canada, Australia, Chile, Southafrica projects for private prisons exists mostly arranged by US investors like the CCA and WCC. In Germany, partial privatization of prisons started some years ago but has its limits due to laws but the neoliberalism slowly advance. A lot of state owned facilities in germany got privatized in the last two decades.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Private_prison

Edited by oxmox