Sign in to follow this  
savedbygrace

OFPEC Member Survey 2012

Hey folks,

We have another survey up over at OFPEC, and was hoping that anyone who uses the site, even on a rare basis would take a moment to answer some questions and help us improve things further. Please take a few minutes to help us out?

2012 Survey

Thanks

I really do want to do it. But i can't register at OFPEC D:

I've asked and re-asked for a activation email and i haven't received a single one and i checked through every single folder....

I really do want to do it. But i can't register at OFPEC D:

I've asked and re-asked for a activation email and i haven't received a single one and i checked through every single folder....

I had the same problem: OFPEC Registration Question. The post was locked; but what was failed to be understood, is that EVERY tutorial and MOD'ing post states you should register there and get your MOD'ers Tags.

Anyway, because of that post, a fellow that goes by h- on these forums contacted me via PM. He got me all sorted out, and would probably sort your issue as well.

Good Luck! :cool:

Will go check out the survey now...

*** EDIT ***:

Survey Complete! ;)

Edited by Sven2157

I had the same problem: OFPEC Registration Question. The post was locked; but what was failed to be understood, is that EVERY tutorial and MOD'ing post states you should register there and get your MOD'ers Tags.

Anyway, because of that post, a fellow that goes by h- on these forums contacted me via PM. He got me all sorted out, and would probably sort your issue as well.

Good Luck! :cool:

Will go check out the survey now...

*** EDIT ***:

Survey Complete! ;)

Would you mind telling me the name he goes by on this forum? It seems whenever i try to send "h-" a private message it comes up with "could not find user"

Would you mind telling me the name he goes by on this forum? It seems whenever i try to send "h-" a private message it comes up with "could not find user"

Sorry, didn't realize there is a space in there. Copy this and add it to the 'Recipients' box:

h -

I just tested it... ;)

Sorry, didn't realize there is a space in there. Copy this and add it to the 'Recipients' box:

h -

I just tested it... ;)

Thank you ^-^