Sign in to follow this  
Kozzmozz

My team wont run ?

I have a problem in ARMA : OA where im in this mission 6 now, the one where you have to clear towns & rescue the heli pilot. It seems my AI guys are only walking instead of running. did i accidentally toggle something that makes my guys go into walkmode ? its nice that they walk slowly in citites etc but in the open area where it is "safe" they can run ofcourse behind me.

Any ideas ?

I have a problem in ARMA : OA where im in this mission 6 now, the one where you have to clear towns & rescue the heli pilot. It seems my AI guys are only walking instead of running. did i accidentally toggle something that makes my guys go into walkmode ? its nice that they walk slowly in citites etc but in the open area where it is "safe" they can run ofcourse behind me.

Any ideas ?

If you tap the space bar to highlight all your team then 7, here you will have :

1/ stealth

2/ danger

3/ aware

4/ safe

So easiest for general use is; space bar / 7 / 3 will have them do more or less what you do, walk or run.

Space / 7 / 4 and they will go off for a coffee :butbut:…. Or walk;)

Always space 7 / 2 when engaged in combat, well usually..

And 1 will have them stealthy and quiet, although don’t forget to tell them to hold fire etc..:D