IFA3 Lite Preview v23 "Blitzkrieg Update" Released

[Iron%20Front%20in%20Arma3%20LITE%20Banner-2]

The IFA3 Lite Team have released a v23 of the IFA3 Lite Preview, the "Blitzkrieg Update".

See the release thread for more details.

Description:

[nHtsq98]

Preview v23 "Blitzkrieg Update"

Download
http[trans]/ww2ina3.com/wiki/index.php?title=WW2_Download

Changelog
http[trans]/ww2ina3.com/wiki/index.php?title=WW2_Changelog

Release Thread

https://forums.bistudio.com/forums/topic/190809-iron-front-in-arm3-lite-preview-versions/?page=56#comment-3235131

Campaigns%20banner-2.jpg

A new update for Major Mayhem's Sturmtrooper's Mission Series for Iron front.

Sturmtroopers Mission Series Update 2

Four new missions added to the series 10/3/17

30. Hill 19

31. Inferno

32. Tigerland

33. Stugville 

You can get these new missions on the offiicial campaign page here:

http://www.missionrepository.com/sturmtroopers-mission-series

Hello Iron Front Community! 

This includes those that still play IF, IFA2 and of course the most popular IFA3.

Its been some time since i posted on this thread, i want to let you all know that April 30th, the MR also known as the Mission Repository is going to shut down,

basically the website's subscription will end, and i will not be continuing it.

In other news Late last week I received a pm on IF Fan forums about TayUk's "leave" of the forums, he also posted a thread on the forums about his "retirement as Admin/owner"

here as he had asked if i would take over the IF Fan forums as the sole owner/admin ect,.

and i said yes, as of March 6th the forum is now owned and run by myself 😉

Now as far as the MR goes because of the ending subscription, i will be moving/transferring the MR to the IF Fan forums in its own section, so all files, ect,.

for IF, IFA2, and IFA3 that is there will be on the forums, why?

The MR costs me $25+ a month to maintain, + Domain name for a year, because of the hundreds of pages, and almost full storage there, the access to pages, and what not that is a

headache to manage, update, and work on sometimes, the IF Fan forums since i been there since the start, and been admin/moderator there under TayUk,

its the ideal place to move the MR too, and it will only cost me $5/month.

Now if i did not make this decision to take over the IF Fan forums, all the work, projects, discussions, screenshots, videos, even alot of references, and other info on IF, IFA2, and IFA3

the forum would have been deleted, removed, gone, no more.

Well im there everyday, like i am here, because i enjoy being here with alot of you people, same as i do and did on the IF Fan Forums, i enjoy being in the community, and helping where i can, and

i've met alot of great people, got to know some more then others, and made some friends along the way, since i still enjoy, and do still play IF, IFA2, and most of the time IFA3 the forums are ideal for me.

The MR itself was a massive project i under took back in October 2012, this was back when IF was just getting off the ground, and alot of players were creating and releasing missions,

on the official Iron front forums then, but i did the community then a huge favor by having the site, making it simple, and easy for the players in the community to just download

missions and enjoy the game, well they still can and now on IF Fan forums when its ready.

So stay tuned in the next month or less the MR will be slowly showing up on the IF Fan forums, along with some various changes, and organization of the forum.

Cheers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks a lot as always Gunter for your service!

• Thanks 1

Welcome.

As Tay said it would be a big loss to lose the IF Fan forums because of the amount of content, memories, projects, as well as great discussions that were there.

You know i was actually contemplating on moving the MR to this thread and building it here like i did for my AI compilation list, where i have posts linked to subjects,

as i knew about the ending subscription for sometime but it was only late last week that Tay brought his "retirement" as admin/owner to my attention and offered it to me.

After all these years, on how many times i said i was going to move the MR, and now i actually, am, lol

You know Major Mayhem is still building missions for Iron front the game, and theres a handful of us about 5-6 sometimes more that play every weekend,

he has a 24/7 server with hundreds of missions from the community on there, most being his.

Hello Iron Front fans!

For those whom are still playing the Iron Front: Liberation 1944 game, or at least are still a fan of it, whatever your reason is

for using my www.MissionRepository.com website.

I want to share with you some bad news and good news, first the bad news...

i had received an e-mail last week from the host of the website that they will be closing down due to upgrades, changes, in company and program, that basically means

that the website builder program wont function anymore, and they have opted to another new site which dont support the current function or anything of the existing sites

they host.   So basically if i dont move the website to another host or one they suggest, then by the end of August here all sites that

haven't moved will be removed and or deleted, basically lost.

So its not my choice to have to shut down the site that part is out of my hands, site has been up since October 2012, and i have paid for services

to be hosted every 2 yrs since then.  The good news is i have, and have had the entire website backed up (just all the content on the site) on a

storage site i use, so nothing will be lost.

My plans however is to setup an area on my forum here:  https://iron-front-fan-forum.proboards.com/

that will allow Iron front fans to still download content from the former Mission Repository, so again nothing will be lost.

The plus to this is, is no more hosting payments as the forum is free, so you can download any and all files once i get them setup, that will take a bit

but the design and layout of the forum section for the Mission Repository wont be the same, the order will and it will be simpler.

Anyways thats the news, im a little saddened by this but again its out of my hands, but again no loss other then that, so thats all,

any questions, let me know. Cheers!