Sign in to follow this  
mikeap

I'm starting to feel abandoned....

So....about that pathfinding-fix patch?

It's starting to feel like the dev's took our money and ran. Or at least used it to buy their buddies down in Greece a good attorney. Too soon?

Let me just find my magic wand......

But really. They are working on it and in order to fix it right it is going to take time.

If they don't fix it completly, then it is going to come back and bite them harder.

If they don't fix it completly, then it is going to come back and bite them harder.

Well, thats kind of the problem with todays game market. Players get duped into buying broke games. Dev's make their money and just move on to the next broke cash cow that they can produce.

Just wondering...

What games did you buy that the developer never patched?

If you haven't, create an account and check the bug tracker. Lots of issues reported by us users are being assigned for development, fixed and closed. www.carriercommand.com/feedback

Sometimes things just takes a little time. Something that is really a good thing. Time is natures way of making sure everything doesn't happen all at once - something that would be very confusing if it did ;).

Right ! There is no software that needs no patching! But it's one think to descover an anexpected bug and patch it on a finished, tested, published product , and another one to publish an unfinished product and complete it with future patching and community moding effort.

Edited by Sungsam

@MikeAP

Such a silly ideas you have. You should try to get your facts right before posting as right now you actually do not make a good reflection of yourself.

Anyway, useless threads get locked.

So....about that pathfinding-fix patch?

It's starting to feel like the dev's took our money and ran. Or at least used it to buy their buddies down in Greece a good attorney. Too soon?

Hi MikeAP,

Although I can't name an exact release date yet, I can assure you that we're working on a patch that'll address the Walrus pathfinding. We'll make an official announcement as soon as the specifics are clear - apologies for the wait!