Sign in to follow this  
maruk

ARMA 2: Community Configuration Project (A2CCP)

Hi, can someone confirm a change in the behaviour of the CH29L rockets in Su25 & Su34 ?

As far as I can see they arent that reliable anymore as they hit often 1-5m on side of the target.

Tested with the latest beta #101747.

Is it possible to add wheel brakes to all planes? The pilot should be able to bring the plane to a full stop after taxi, and to push the throttles to maximum before taking off. The shorter start distance would be of great use esp. for the SU-25.

Is it possible to add wheel brakes to all planes? The pilot should be able to bring the plane to a full stop after taxi, and to push the throttles to maximum before taking off. The shorter start distance would be of great use esp. for the SU-25.
Already possible, just put brakes onto another slider or button than throttle and assing full throttle axis to one slider instead. You now have separate control of braking and throttle. This is just one example how a lot of things can be fixed with custom control settings.

oh yes -I hate these trees at the end of runway as well ;) - but much easy will be to change minimum flying speed for it :)

Hi, can someone confirm a change in the behaviour of the CH29L rockets in Su25 & Su34 ?

As far as I can see they arent that reliable anymore as they hit often 1-5m on side of the target.

Actually,not only kh29 ... also ATTAKA .

because they have just improved speeds and did nothing for maneuvrability !

Both missiles work fine and will hit with 50% Probabilty if you apply them like missiles not like the arcade weapons they had been before...1st you need range, at least around 800m, more range wil help precision since the missile has more time for corrections, and 2nd the target must be close (10°) to your boresight angle when you release it...the more the missiles has to manouver the more it will miss. Actually it's pretty close now to LockOn's Su-25. Edited by Beagle

Thanx Qazdar & Beagle

Mission makers for MP missions must change some things then like lower the prices in a CTI.

Getting that close with a Su25-34 could end up in a stinger friendship.

Also has anyone tested the stinger ?

Thanx Qazdar & Beagle

Mission makers for MP missions must change some things then like lower the prices in a CTI.

No...it's the other way around...the missile wil miss if you go close...best is to shoot at moren than 1000m. 800m is just the absolute minimum I figured out, under 800m missile will miss always if the shot is not perfect aligned already. Just use it like the real thing and all is fine. and isn't this what ArmA is about...things working in ways close to the real thing? Edited by Beagle

Already possible, just put brakes onto another slider or button than throttle and assing full throttle axis to one slider instead. You now have separate control of braking and throttle. This is just one example how a lot of things can be fixed with custom control settings.

Hmm, didn't work for me, I have tried this ealier too. Since I only have have one slider on the joystick all I can do is hold down Z (decrease thrust), but as the slider goes forward the plane starts rolling anyway. It's not that important, though, I'll try to figure out how this works for you.

Edited by Flattermann

Beagle dont get angry please. I just misunderstood Iam fine with all improvements just wanted to know.

Iam not against changes or fixes wich are taking us closer to the real thing.

I was asking also for the Stinger cause of the Linebacker.

what actually changed in stinger ?what about igla/strela ?maximum range ? Before maximum range was around 1km

Beagle dont get angry please. I just misunderstood Iam fine with all improvements just wanted to know.

Iam not against changes or fixes wich are taking us closer to the real thing.

I was asking also for the Stinger cause of the Linebacker.

nobody is angry it just looked like a missunderstanding

Thanx Qazdar & Beagle

this should interest you ;)

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?146561-Minimal-missile-script

And maybe CCP guys should take a look at it too !