Sign in to follow this  
snake22brawl

Computer Specs

what kinda computer would you have to have to play this game? i know a lotta people say the recommended settings on this game are wrong. so would you have to have a desktop that's $1000+?

also, how would the game play with a $1000 build?

i know it prob won't play like this xD:

Also, you'll probably want to invest in an SSD or two. I haven't used them myself yet, but I hear they cut down on stuttering when entering large cities.

All I can suggest is: stay away from IFL44 the game is currently patched into a broken state and no more support is planned.

It's a complete write off that's why it is sold on bargain just 4 Months after release. The game runs bad and there is no MP worth mentioning no matter how much you invest.

I can run the game with low/medium settings on my M11xR3 i7 & GT540m, so you should be able to put a pc together for $1000 :).

Edited by Japalax

also, how would the game play with a 787.77€ build?

Builds can`t be measured in money, one could buy just useless things for 1000$. I recomend you to buy Top i5 ( maybe even K - version ) 1600 MHZ CL8 RAM ( maybe even with overclocking possibilities, if more than 1 module , then in bundle ), SSD ( for the game ofcourse )

I have 3570K, Vertex 4, 560Ti, Corsair 1.6 GHz CL8 and it works pretty smooth.

I recently updated my computer with a i7 and good amount of memory, the game is still quite slow. Keep in mind that's it's an (even) less optimized version of the arma 2 engine, so don't except it to run smoothly on anything. :p