Sign in to follow this  
ToxLaximus

Discussing Moderators

I'm forbidden to replay in that thread, but I agree, I've seen them gang up 5 to 1, that could be possibly breaking real laws, they are damaging their company's reputation.

Thread locked.

1 user is on holiday.

@ ToxLaximus, you are now on 4 infractions. Feel free to spend the last infraction the way you want to spend it or come to your senses and quit acting up and follow the forum rules like everyone else does around here.

I did go though the rules in detail and this post does not break them.

Sorry but reading and understanding seems not to be one of your strengths:

§18) No public discussion on how the forum is moderated

If you have questions/complaints/comments about the forum or moderators please PM them to a moderator, we will do our utmost to reply to any that we receive. If you have an issue that you feel cannot be solved by another moderator then please PM the head moderator (Placebo), he will be happy to look into the matter. You may also ask your questions in the "Ask a mod" thread; however that thread is not to be used to attack/rant against specific moderators or about specific rules but more for questions/answers.

But with 4 active infractions you're on the edge of 90 days ban, so I guess you don't care much about the rules you accepted anyway.