Sign in to follow this  
Kenwort

SweetFX Shader Suite with ARMA 2

In-game SMAA has an issue though. When you use NVGs in-game SMAA no longer works.

I noticed this recently.

@Sgt. Peppa.

would you mind posting your Sweet FX settings for Arma2 or PM'ing me with the settings? I'm curious to what your settings are and would like to try them. thx mate

I was pretty interested in this until I found out there is a certain performance hit associated with using it.

Even if its negligible, what I'd be using it for is to mitigate the mushy indistinguishable colors that seem to happen at long distances in A2.

That sort of thing should be integrated right into the game, it shouldn't be even reminiscent of games such as Modern Warfare 2 in which they purposely run post processing to unreasonably muddy color definition so its difficult to pick players our unless they're moving.

well i suggest you use ingame SMAA as we did some optimizing for our engine ...

Hi Dwarden,

Can you specify which optimizations have you implemented?

Are you planning to embed more options from SweetFX like saturation,

which I personally miss in game, and even make it adjustable (i.e. slider..) and not only presets??

Just for those reasons I disable it in game and use the external implementation,

But I think, and wish, you will implement more in game, to make things tidy and foolproof :)

Thanks!

i got nice color optimize Arma with SweetFX

Left Ä°mage Vanilla . . Right Ä°mage SweetFX

67c0e8229843092.jpg f4385c229843130.jpg

e615bd229843258.jpg ebaef7229843302.jpg

cfcd9e229843334.jpg f52272229843365.jpg

b01d48229843169.jpg d3323c229843215.jpg

Nice screenshots you have their DrCrow, could you post your SweetFX settings please as I would like to try them, much appreciated.:)

Nice screenshots you have their DrCrow, could you post your SweetFX settings please as I would like to try them, much appreciated.:)

This my settings link (Note: If you see a little dark or bright , Arma2 video options slightly increase or decrease the gamma settings)

http://www.mediafire.com/?jr5mliiepifpkjj

http://www37.zippyshare.com/v/46225971/file.html

Thanks for the tip DrCrow! :) Had to try this immediately, and it seems to work very well! I consider myself as some kind of color enthusiasist, so this made the level of immersion to increase a lot to me.

Note: If you're using beta and launch it via the actual .exe (not shortcut), extract the files to your beta directory (\Expansion\Beta).

This my settings link (Note: If you see a little dark or bright , Arma2 video options slightly increase or decrease the gamma settings)

http://www.mediafire.com/?jr5mliiepifpkjj

http://www37.zippyshare.com/v/46225971/file.html

My game looks like hell with these settings, tried screwing with gamma and brightness and it doesnt seem to help.

Like, a way over colored mess. Don't know why yours looks so good. :\

My game looks like hell with these settings, tried screwing with gamma and brightness and it doesnt seem to help.

Like, a way over colored mess. Don't know why yours looks so good. :\

Try SweetFX Configurator you can find your own configuration

http://sweetfx.thelazy.net/

SweetFX Tutorial

Any update about MP compatibility?

SweetFX MP compatibility, this not arma addons

http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=368880

SweetFX 2.0 alpha preview edition realese

http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?p=4482863#post4482863

SweetFX 2.0 Alpha Compatible ARMA2:OA Config (different color configuration)

http://www.mediafire.com/?8lxrz3rbnai3ntu

SweetFX 2.0 ARMA2:OA Config

left default Right with SweetFX 2

692ac2232579210.jpg 538ac7232579222.jpg

33c999232579244.jpg 119eed232579266.jpg

9f2be2232579281.jpg 4b4932232579289.jpg

0c1533232579306.jpg 025826232579321.jpg

a4610c232579354.jpg fc1c7c232579382.jpg

Thanks KellysHeroes.eu to server support

Edited by DrCrow
added new config

Can't get this to work with ARMA. I've put it in A2 root folder, and tried OA root folder, and still nothing. Tried Scoll Lock to turn off and on, no difference.

I turned off PPAA in-game incase SMAA was overriding it. Nothing.

Am I doing something wrong here? Need to turn something else off, on, idk.

EDIT: Nvm, It wouldnt load if i launched OA from A2 Launcher app, but does if I run OA.exe from its directory.

If I can't get SweetFX to run from the A2 Launcher (which loads OA, so I don't know why its not working), than this little gfx mod is junk to me. Shame, looks nice in SS. But I aint giving up my ArmA2 Launcher for it.

Edited by KilrBe3

Can't get this to work with ARMA. I've put it in A2 root folder, and tried OA root folder, and still nothing. Tried Scoll Lock to turn off and on, no difference.

I turned off PPAA in-game incase SMAA was overriding it. Nothing.

Am I doing something wrong here? Need to turn something else off, on, idk.

EDIT: Nvm, It wouldnt load if i launched OA from A2 Launcher app, but does if I run OA.exe from its directory.

If I can't get SweetFX to run from the A2 Launcher (which loads OA, so I don't know why its not working), than this little gfx mod is junk to me. Shame, looks nice in SS. But I aint giving up my ArmA2 Launcher for it.

1: ) All SweetFX files drop root Arma2 folder

2: ) if you are using beta, all SweetFX files drop ArmA 2\Expansion\beta folders

3: ) Only editable root Arma2 directory SweetFX_settings.txt not beta folders

4: ) Try SweetFX Configurator http://www.mediafire.com/?49u0tnm52nm335i (drop 2 files arma2 root directory)

5: ) Drop your choice private SweetFX_settings.txt files ArmA 2 directory ( this my settings http://www37.zippyshare.com/v/46225971/file.html )

6: ) you get this activation key problem default key is Scroll Lock open SweetFX Configurator and click SweetFX Ä°njector settings you can change your default activation key

1-) Directory

5e2da4234468526.jpg

2-)SweetFX Configurator

153608234469858.jpg

1: ) All SweetFX files drop root Arma2 folder

2: ) if you are using beta, all SweetFX files drop ArmA 2\Expansion\beta folders

3: ) Only editable root Arma2 directory SweetFX_settings.txt not beta folders

4: ) Try SweetFX Configurator http://www.mediafire.com/?49u0tnm52nm335i (drop 2 files arma2 root directory)

5: ) Drop your choice private SweetFX_settings.txt files ArmA 2 directory ( this my settings http://www37.zippyshare.com/v/46225971/file.html )

6: ) you get this activation key problem default key is Scroll Lock open SweetFX Configurator and click SweetFX Ä°njector settings you can change your default activation key

Oh ya... I am a idiot. I forgot I run beta and have the option checked in A2 Launcher.. just put the files there, and bam. SweetFX works. haha, oh, my brain sometimes is a idiot.

-Cheers!

I never realised how dull my setup was until i installed SweetFX, I'm blown away. Whoever CeeJay.dk is, i take my hat off. Best buy a hat first! ;)

PLayed around with the settings for like an hour, took me ages to get something that I remotely like, and just gave up and deleted it.

Isn't it suppose to update in realtime once you alt tab back in? Mine never seem to, I had to restart via Editor to get them changes to appear

PLayed around with the settings for like an hour, took me ages to get something that I remotely like, and just gave up and deleted it.

Isn't it suppose to update in realtime once you alt tab back in? Mine never seem to, I had to restart via Editor to get them changes to appear

Try this setting mate, i currently use this one i found on the net by Dr.Crow i think. Just copy and paste away. ;)

/*-----------------------------------------------------------.
 /                      Choose effects                         /
 '-----------------------------------------------------------*/

// Set to 1 for ON or 0 for OFF
#define USE_SMAA_ANTIALIASING 1 //[0 or 1] SMAA Anti-aliasing : Smoothens jagged lines.
#define USE_LUMASHARPEN   1 //[0 or 1] LumaSharpen : Also sharpens the antialiased edges which makes them less smooth - I'm working on fixing that.
#define USE_BLOOM         1 //[0 or 1] Bloom : Makes bright lights bleed their light into their surroundings (relatively high performance cost)
#define USE_HDR           1 //[0 or 1] HDR : Not actual HDR - It just tries to mimic an HDR look (relatively high performance cost)
#define USE_TECHNICOLOR   0 //[0 or 1] TECHNICOLOR : Attempts to mimic the look of an old movie using the Technicolor three-strip color process (Techicolor Process 4)
#define USE_DPX           0 //[0 or 1] Cineon DPX : Should make the image look like it's been converted to DXP Cineon - basically it's another movie-like look similar to technicolor.
#define USE_LIFTGAMMAGAIN 0 //[0 or 1] Lift Gamma Gain : Adjust brightness and color of shadows, midtones and highlights (avoids clipping)
#define USE_TONEMAP       0 //[0 or 1] Tonemap : Adjust gamma, exposure, saturation, bleach and defog. (may cause clipping)
#define USE_VIBRANCE      1 //[0 or 1] Vibrance : Intelligently saturates (or desaturates if you use negative values) the pixels depending on their original saturation.
#define USE_CURVES        1 //[0 or 1] Curves : Contrast adjustments using S-curves.
#define USE_SEPIA         0 //[0 or 1] Sepia : Sepia tones the image.
#define USE_VIGNETTE      0 //[0 or 1] Vignette : Darkens the edges of the image to make it look more like it was shot with a camera lens. May cause banding artifacts.
#define USE_DITHER        0 //[0 or 1] Dither : Applies dithering to simulate more colors than your monitor can display. This lessens banding artifacts (mostly caused by Vignette)
#define USE_SPLITSCREEN   0 //[0 or 1] Splitscreen : Enables the before-and-after splitscreen comparison mode.

/                  SMAA Anti-aliasing settings                /

#define SMAA_THRESHOLD 0.05           // [0.05 to 0.20] Edge detection threshold
#define SMAA_MAX_SEARCH_STEPS 12      // [0 to 98] Determines the radius SMAA will search for aliased edges
#define SMAA_MAX_SEARCH_STEPS_DIAG 8  // [0 to 16] Determines the radius SMAA will search for diagonal aliased edges
#define SMAA_CORNER_ROUNDING 100        // [0 to 100] Determines the percent of antialiasing to apply to corners.

// -- Advanced SMAA settings --
#define COLOR_EDGE_DETECTION 1        // [0 or 1] 1 Enables color edge detection (slower but slightly more acurate) - 0 uses luma edge detection (faster)
#define SMAA_DIRECTX9_LINEAR_BLEND 1  // [0 or 1] Using DX9 HARDWARE? (software version doesn't matter) if so this needs to be 1 - If not, leave it at 0.

/                       LumaSharpen settings                  /
// -- Sharpening --
#define sharp_strength 1.45   // [0.10 to 3.00] Strength of the sharpening
#define sharp_clamp    0.350  // [0.000 to 1.000] Limits maximum amount of sharpening a pixel recieves - Default is 0.035

// -- Advanced sharpening settings --
#define pattern 2        // [1|2|3|4] Choose a sample pattern. 1 = Fast, 2 = Normal, 3 = Wider, 4 = Pyramid shaped.
#define offset_bias 1.0  // [0.0 to 6.0] Offset bias adjusts the radius of the sampling pattern.
                        // I designed the pattern for offset_bias 1.0, but feel free to experiment.

// -- Debug sharpening settings --
#define show_sharpen 0   // [0 or 1] Visualize the strength of the sharpen (multiplied by 4 to see it better)

/                       Bloom settings                        /
#define BloomThreshold 32.00 //[0.00 to 50.00] Threshold for what is a bright light (that causes bloom) and what isn't.
#define BloomPower 1.300     //[0.0000 to 8.0000] Strength of the bloom
#define BloomWidth 0.0142    //[0.0000 to 1.0000] Width of the bloom

/                        HDR settings                         /
#define HDRPower 1.35  //[0.0 to 8.0] Strangely lowering this makes the image brighter
#define radius2  0.95  //[0.0 to 8.0] Raising this seems to make the effect stronger and also brighter

/                      TECHNICOLOR settings                   /
#define TechniAmount 0.11        //[0.0 to 1.0]
#define TechniPower  2.8         //[0.0 to 8.0]
#define redNegativeAmount   0.88 //[0.0 to 1.0]
#define greenNegativeAmount 0.88 //[0.0 to 1.0]
#define blueNegativeAmount  0.88 //[0.0 to 1.0]

/                      Cineon DPX settings                    /
#define Red   8.0  //[1.0 to 15.0]
#define Green 8.0  //[1.0 to 15.0]
#define Blue  8.0  //[1.0 to 15.0]

#define ColorGamma    2.5  //[0.1 to 2.5] Adjusts the colorfulness of the effect in a manner similar to Vibrance. 1.0 is neutral.
#define DPXSaturation 3.0  //[0.0 to 8.0] Adjust saturation of the effect. 1.0 is neutral.

#define RedC   0.36  //[0.6 to 0.2]
#define GreenC 0.36  //[0.6 to 0.2]
#define BlueC  0.34  //[0.6 to 0.2]

#define Blend 0.2    //[0.0 to 0.1] How strong the effect should be.

/                      Lift Gamma Gain settings               /
#define RGB_Lift  float3(1.000, 1.000, 1.000)  //[0.000 to 2.000] Adjust shadows for Red, Green and Blue
#define RGB_Gamma float3(1.000, 1.000, 1.000)  //[0.000 to 2.000] Adjust midtones for Red, Green and Blue
#define RGB_Gain  float3(1.000, 1.000, 1.000)  //[0.000 to 2.000] Adjust highlights for Red, Green and Blue

/                        Tonemap settings                     /
#define Gamma 1.0        //[0.00 to 2.00] Adjust midtones

#define Exposure 0.00    //[-1.00 to 1.00] Adjust exposure

#define Saturation 0.00  //[-1.00 to 1.00] Adjust saturation

#define Bleach 0.00      //[0.00 to 1.00] Brightens the shadows and fades the colors

#define Defog 0.000  //[0.00 to 1.00] How much of the color tint to remove
#define FogColor float3(0.00, 0.00, 2.55) //[0.00 to 1.00, 0.00 to 1.00, 0.00 to 1.00] What color to remove - default is blue

/                       Vibrance settings                     /
#define Vibrance 0.30 //[-1.0 to 1.0] Intelligently saturates (or desaturates if you use negative values) the pixels depending on their original saturation.

/                        Curves settings                      /
#define Curves_contrast 0.25  //[-1.0 to 1.0] The amount of contrast you want

// -- Advanced curve settings --
#define Curves_formula 7      //[1|2|3|4|5|6|7] The constrast s-curve you want to use. 

/                         Sepia settings                      /
#define ColorTone float3(1.40, 1.10, 0.90) //[0.00 to 1.00, 0.00 to 1.00, 0.00 to 1.00] What color to tint the image
#define GreyPower  0.11                    //[0.0 to 1.0] How much desaturate the image before tinting it
#define SepiaPower 0.58                    //[0.0 to 1.0] How much to tint the image

/                       Vignette settings                     /
#define VignetteRadius 1.00   //[-1.00 to 3.00] lower values = stronger radial effect from center
#define VignetteAmount -1.00  //[-2.00 to 1.00] Strength of black. -2.00 = Max Black, 1.00 = Max White.
#define VignetteSlope 8       //[1 to 16] How far away from the center the change should start to really grow strong (odd numbers cause a larger fps drop than even numbers)
#define VignetteCenter float2(0.500, 0.500)  //[0.00 to 1.00] Center of effect.

/                        Dither settings                      /
//No settings yet, beyond switching it on or off in the top section.

//Note that the checkerboard pattern used by Dither, makes an image harder to compress.
//This can make your screenshots and video recordings take up more space.

/                     Splitscreen settings                    /
#define splitscreen_mode 1  //[1|2|3|4|5]  1 = Vertical 50/50 split, 2 = Vertical 25/50/25 split, 3 = Vertical 50/50 angled split, 4 = Horizontal 50/50 split, 5 = Horizontal 25/50/25 split

Set Lumasharpen to 0.15

Set Curves to 0.35

Don't use other effects. Enjoy much more lively visuals while still having the game perfectly playable (meaning being able to tell apart those distant pixels trying to kill you from usual ones)

I hope there will be fix with overlays. Can't use Mumble overlay at the same time :(

I hope there will be fix with overlays. Can't use Mumble overlay at the same time :(

There won't be.

Moderate preset that makes the game look more vibrant without compromising realism and playability with too much colour and contrast

SweetFX off:

http://i.imgur.com/8dt76FW.jpg

SweetFX on:

http://i.imgur.com/eGVGp4M.jpg

SweetFX off:

http://i.imgur.com/7cqr4YY.jpg

SweetFX on:

http://i.imgur.com/I2GmkJ9.jpg

In the game set brightness to 1.1 and gamma to 0.9 (as close to 0.8 as possible)

Copy the following sweetfx settings

/                      Choose effects                         /

// Set to 1 for ON or 0 for OFF
#define USE_SMAA_ANTIALIASING 0 //[0 or 1] SMAA Anti-aliasing : Smoothens jagged lines using the SMAA technique.
#define USE_FXAA_ANTIALIASING 0 //[0 or 1] FXAA Anti-aliasing : Smoothens jagged lines using the FXAA technique. WIP - Currently only works in DX9 and you need to use the FXAA injector dlls.
#define USE_LUMASHARPEN   1 //[0 or 1] LumaSharpen : Also sharpens the antialiased edges which makes them less smooth - I'm working on fixing that.
#define USE_BLOOM         0 //[0 or 1] Bloom : Makes bright lights bleed their light into their surroundings (relatively high performance cost)
#define USE_HDR           0 //[0 or 1] HDR : Not actual HDR - It just tries to mimic an HDR look (relatively high performance cost)
#define USE_TECHNICOLOR   0 //[0 or 1] TECHNICOLOR : Attempts to mimic the look of an old movie using the Technicolor three-strip color process (Techicolor Process 4)
#define USE_DPX           0 //[0 or 1] Cineon DPX : Should make the image look like it's been converted to DXP Cineon - basically it's another movie-like look similar to technicolor.
#define USE_LIFTGAMMAGAIN 0 //[0 or 1] Lift Gamma Gain : Adjust brightness and color of shadows, midtones and highlights (avoids clipping)
#define USE_TONEMAP       0 //[0 or 1] Tonemap : Adjust gamma, exposure, saturation, bleach and defog. (may cause clipping)
#define USE_VIBRANCE      1 //[0 or 1] Vibrance : Intelligently saturates (or desaturates if you use negative values) the pixels depending on their original saturation.
#define USE_CURVES        1 //[0 or 1] Curves : Contrast adjustments using S-curves.
#define USE_CARTOON       0 //[0 or 1] Cartoon : "Toon"s the image
#define USE_SEPIA         0 //[0 or 1] Sepia : Sepia tones the image.
#define USE_VIGNETTE      0 //[0 or 1] Vignette : Darkens the edges of the image to make it look more like it was shot with a camera lens. May cause banding artifacts.
#define USE_DITHER        0 //[0 or 1] Dither : Applies dithering to simulate more colors than your monitor can display. This lessens banding artifacts (mostly caused by Vignette)
#define USE_BORDER        0 //[0 or 1] Border : Makes the screenedge black as a workaround for the bright edge that forcing some AA modes sometimes causes.
#define USE_SPLITSCREEN   0 //[0 or 1] Splitscreen : Enables the before-and-after splitscreen comparison mode.

/                  SMAA Anti-aliasing settings                /

#define SMAA_THRESHOLD 0.12           //[0.05 to 0.20] Edge detection threshold
#define SMAA_MAX_SEARCH_STEPS 16      //[0 to 98] Determines the radius SMAA will search for aliased edges
#define SMAA_MAX_SEARCH_STEPS_DIAG 6  //[0 to 16] Determines the radius SMAA will search for diagonal aliased edges
#define SMAA_CORNER_ROUNDING 0        //[0 to 100] Determines the percent of antialiasing to apply to corners.

// -- Advanced SMAA settings --
#define COLOR_EDGE_DETECTION 1        //[0 or 1] 1 Enables color edge detection (slower but more acurate) - 0 uses luma edge detection (faster)
#define SMAA_DIRECTX9_LINEAR_BLEND 0  //[0 or 1] Using DX9 HARDWARE? (software version doesn't matter) if so this needs to be 1 - If not, leave it at 0.

/                  FXAA Anti-aliasing settings                /
#define FXAA_QUALITY__PRESET 9       //[1 to 9] Choose the quality preset
#define fxaa_Subpix 0.400            //[0.000 to 1.000] Choose the amount of sub-pixel aliasing removal
#define fxaa_EdgeThreshold 0.250     //[0.000 to 1.000] The minimum amount of local contrast required to apply algorithm
#define fxaa_EdgeThresholdMin 0.060  //[0.000 to 1.000] Trims the algorithm from processing darks

/                       LumaSharpen settings                  /
// -- Sharpening --
#define sharp_strength 0.15   //[0.10 to 3.00] Strength of the sharpening
#define sharp_clamp    0.025  //[0.000 to 1.000] Limits maximum amount of sharpening a pixel recieves - Default is 0.035

// -- Advanced sharpening settings --
#define pattern 1        //[1|2|3|4] Choose a sample pattern. 1 = Fast, 2 = Normal, 3 = Wider, 4 = Pyramid shaped.
#define offset_bias 1.0  //[0.0 to 6.0] Offset bias adjusts the radius of the sampling pattern.
                        //I designed the pattern for offset_bias 1.0, but feel free to experiment.

// -- Debug sharpening settings --
#define show_sharpen 0   //[0 or 1] Visualize the strength of the sharpen (multiplied by 4 to see it better)

/                       Bloom settings                        /
#define BloomThreshold 20.25 //[0.00 to 50.00] Threshold for what is a bright light (that causes bloom) and what isn't.
#define BloomPower 1.446     //[0.000 to 8.000] Strength of the bloom
#define BloomWidth 0.0142    //[0.0000 to 1.0000] Width of the bloom

/                        HDR settings                         /
#define HDRPower 1.30  //[0.00 to 8.00] Strangely lowering this makes the image brighter
#define radius2  0.87  //[0.00 to 8.00] Raising this seems to make the effect stronger and also brighter

/                      TECHNICOLOR settings                   /
#define TechniAmount 0.4         //[0.0 to 1.0]
#define TechniPower  4.0         //[0.0 to 8.0]
#define redNegativeAmount   0.88 //[0.0 to 1.0]
#define greenNegativeAmount 0.88 //[0.0 to 1.0]
#define blueNegativeAmount  0.88 //[0.0 to 1.0]

/                      Cineon DPX settings                    /
#define Red   8.0  //[1.0 to 15.0]
#define Green 8.0  //[1.0 to 15.0]
#define Blue  8.0  //[1.0 to 15.0]

#define ColorGamma    2.5  //[0.1 to 2.5] Adjusts the colorfulness of the effect in a manner similar to Vibrance. 1.0 is neutral.
#define DPXSaturation 3.0  //[0.0 to 8.0] Adjust saturation of the effect. 1.0 is neutral.

#define RedC   0.36  //[0.60 to 0.20]
#define GreenC 0.36  //[0.60 to 0.20]
#define BlueC  0.34  //[0.60 to 0.20]

#define Blend 0.2    //[0.00 to 1.00] How strong the effect should be.

/                      Lift Gamma Gain settings               /
#define RGB_Lift  float3(1.000, 1.000, 1.000)  //[0.000 to 2.000] Adjust shadows for Red, Green and Blue
#define RGB_Gamma float3(1.000, 1.000, 1.000)  //[0.000 to 2.000] Adjust midtones for Red, Green and Blue
#define RGB_Gain  float3(1.000, 1.000, 1.000)  //[0.000 to 2.000] Adjust highlights for Red, Green and Blue

/                        Tonemap settings                     /
#define Gamma 1.0        //[0.000 to 2.000] Adjust midtones

#define Exposure 0.00    //[-1.000 to 1.000] Adjust exposure

#define Saturation 0.10  //[-1.000 to 1.000] Adjust saturation

#define Bleach 0.00      //[0.000 to 1.000] Brightens the shadows and fades the colors

#define Defog 0.000  //[0.000 to 1.000] How much of the color tint to remove
#define FogColor float3(0.00, 0.00, 2.55) //[0.00 to 2.55, 0.00 to 2.55, 0.00 to 2.55] What color to remove - default is blue

/                       Vibrance settings                     /
#define Vibrance 0.14 //[-1.00 to 1.00] Intelligently saturates (or desaturates if you use negative values) the pixels depending on their original saturation.

/                        Curves settings                      /
#define Curves_contrast 0.24  //[-1.00 to 1.00] The amount of contrast you want

// -- Advanced curve settings --
#define Curves_formula 2      //[1|2|3|4|5|6|7] The constrast s-curve you want to use. I prefer 2 myself.

/                       Cartoon settings                      /
//I'm still tweaking this effect - also I'm not even sure it should be called Cartoon in the final version.

/                         Sepia settings                      /
#define ColorTone float3(1.40, 1.10, 0.90) //[0.00 to 1.00, 0.00 to 1.00, 0.00 to 1.00] What color to tint the image
#define GreyPower  0.11                    //[0.0 to 1.0] How much desaturate the image before tinting it
#define SepiaPower 0.58                    //[0.0 to 1.0] How much to tint the image

/                       Vignette settings                     /
#define VignetteRadius 1.00   //[-1.00 to 3.00] lower values = stronger radial effect from center
#define VignetteAmount -1.00  //[-2.00 to 1.00] Strength of black. -2.00 = Max Black, 1.00 = Max White.
#define VignetteSlope 8       //[1 to 16] How far away from the center the change should start to really grow strong (odd numbers cause a larger fps drop than even numbers)
#define VignetteCenter float2(0.500, 0.500)  //[0.00 to 1.00, 0.00 to 1.00] Center of effect.

/                        Dither settings                      /

//Note that the checkerboard pattern used by Dither, makes an image harder to compress.
//This can make your screenshots and video recordings take up more space.

/                        Border settings                      /

/                     Splitscreen settings                    /
#define splitscreen_mode 1  //[1|2|3|4|5]  1 = Vertical 50/50 split, 2 = Vertical 25/50/25 split, 3 = Vertical 50/50 angled split, 4 = Horizontal 50/50 split, 5 = Horizontal 25/50/25 split

What's changed from default:

Only vibrance, lumasharpen strength/clamp and curves

0.14, 0.15/0.025, 0.24 respectively

Edited by metalcraze

Is there a way to get this working with the beta AND using a launcher (ArmA II Launcher in particular)? Works fine if I run the arma2oa.exe from the beta folder but doesn't even start when using the launcher.

Or just a working modified shortcut for the arma 2 operation arrowhead\Expansion\beta\arma2oa.exe would be handy.

Edited by Melbo