Sign in to follow this  
xxxvader

Rpg mod demo

Addon & Mod threads belong strangely enough in Addons & Mods.

Moving to A&M smile.gif

Ah yes, ive been waiting for this. smile.gif

These guys have an IDEA! Instead of a 700th "Hey let's do a BlackHawkDown Mod, that would be cool 'cos I just saw the movie" or "I wanna make a SPR and BOB mod 'cos that would kick ass and I wanna kill some nazi scum."

I personally don't like Fantasy RPG's but even if you get a chance to work out missions in a few differend ways, it's gonna be something completely new. Even having two differend options about talking is completely new. Great ideas you guys and good luck with the work ahead of you biggrin.gif

hey iv down loaded it and it doesent work it runs throw the intro till it gets to the bit were the theres 3 guys sitting on chairs and one laying on the floor? in the house and then it just like that for ages just waching them sitting down doing nothing i dident know this was a big brother mod lol Any way so i put it in my user missions so i could see whats wrong with it in the editor and wene i loaded it up ofp crashed and it said missing addon bronko or somthin like that help plz!!!! sad.gif