Sign in to follow this  
gignops

Vattland, door locked in the lab ?

Hello everybody

I'm currently in the lab, during the FPS section.

After I activated the terminal in the radar bunker, I back to plug a device. Two cylinders are activated. The new aim is "enter in the data room" (in french "Entrer dans la chambre des données"). The out door is unlocked (green light), but I can't pass through, like it doesn't detect me (shopping center syndrom ^^).

Is it a bug or I forget something ?

Best regards,

Gignops

PS : Thank you for this game, it is amazing !!!

Is this the one with the reactor, one one "shorted" out? If so....

you have to use a transporter to exit the room and get the parts you need. It is along the wall and looks kinda like one of those tube things at a bank's drive through.

Is this the one with the reactor, one one "shorted" out? If so....

you have to use a transporter to exit the room and get the parts you need. It is along the wall and looks kinda like one of those tube things at a bank's drive through.

I fixed the reactor and I backed to the reactor room. He said we need special data to uncipher main datas (cf radar bunker during snow storm). I plugged a stuff ans a robot moved to activate two cylinders. And now, no way to get out of the reactor room.

I replay the mission dans now the door light is red. I'm wondering if it is a script but :j:

I fixed the reactor and I backed to the reactor room. He said we need special data to uncipher main datas (cf radar bunker during snow storm). I plugged a stuff ans a robot moved to activate two cylinders. And now, no way to get out of the reactor room.

I replay the mission dans now the door light is red. I'm wondering if it is a script but :j:

My bad !

Sorry to suspect a bug, it's just me :)

Anyway, I'm waiting so much the IA update !

Keep going, good job !!!