Sign in to follow this  
pcbflare

Help needed - Crash on Vatland in Campaign

I have a problem after arriving on the middle "icy" island in campaign... Only the Isolus, Vatland and Fulcrum island are under enemy control.. I'm arriving from Lingard to Vatland. After switching from time warp, dialogue from Aurora starts.. She says something about "distinguished officer" and then cuts transmission. After that, another line of text starts, but DURING that, the game starts loading something and ALWAYS crashes exactly at that same point... Any suggestions ? I tried restarting, running ONLY the game and nothing else - so far nothing helped.

I never encountered that problem, but then again I always too Vatland first of the 3 upper islands.

Could be a bug in the system that causes this, have you tried taking the 3 Islands in a different order and had the same happen?

If you can, load the game before taking Lingard and try Taking one of the other 2 Islands and see if it happens again.

It almost sounds as if the game has issues with taking the Islands in a specific order, if thats the case it needs to be reported as a bug of course as you should be able to take any Island in any order you want

thanks for the tips, but i solved the thing differently in the end.. Because i was out of ideas, i just tried to change something right before the crash, and for some reason, when i moved the carrier away from the spot where the crash occured during the problematic dialogue, nothing hapenned... So finally i'm on fulcrum (where it crashes after trying to land on carrier after nuking the shield with hammerhead - for a change) I'm so mad at BI, but on the other hand i pretty much get, that the greek situation worries the staff sick, so CCGM launch was kinda sidetracked...