Sign in to follow this  
TheSarge

How do I move the supply hub?

How do I move the "Stockpile Island?" It says you can do it in the manual, but it doesn't say how.

Edited by TheSarge

How do I move the "Stockpile Island?" It says you can do it in the manual, but it doesn't say how.

That's easy: go to the map, click on your target island (the one you want the stockpile to move to), on the left side of the island info screen are two tabs, click on the second one. There are options to change the islands function inc. "set up stockpile". Have fun ...

Is there any way to refuel the walrus after they run out? I have 3 stuck in the middle of a island. Do I just abandon them?

Select the island in the strategy map, there are two tabs on the right side of that window. The bottom one lets you convert the island.

Is there any way to refuel the walrus after they run out? I have 3 stuck in the middle of a island. Do I just abandon them?

That depends

You can use the Hook to carry the walrus with a manta to a refueling station.

If you play campaign mode you will not have this available before later in the game.

In strategy it should be available from the start.

There are no other ways to do it that I know of

That depends

You can use the Hook to carry the walrus with a manta to a refueling station.

If you play campaign mode you will not have this available before later in the game.

In strategy it should be available from the start.

There are no other ways to do it that I know of

Thanks. I am in the campaign so I guess I must leave them to rust. :(

If a walrus is in the water and is out of fuel :-

Without a manta hook in the campaign.

You can move the carrier very carefully towards the stricken walrus until its bay door opens, then select another walrus and gently nudge the stricken walrus almost onto its bay door, then select it and press your USE key, the carrier will take it in and refuel it.

I have tried this in a strategy game and deliberately made a walrus run out of fuel, it works if you're careful.

With a manta hook.

Pick the up the stricken walrus with a manta hook and then place it very close to its docking bay, the bay door will open when you are close enough, release it and then do as above.

I tried this several times and it worked perfectly.

So what has this to do with original topic?

So don't run out of fuel. I never let my vehicles get down to 50% fuel. That way, they can always* at least get back to the carrier to refuel. If you're about to be down to half your fuel, it's time to get the hell out of dodge.

*Some exploding may occur. See enemy forces for details.

So don't run out of fuel. I never let my vehicles get down to 50% fuel. That way, they can always* at least get back to the carrier to refuel. If you're about to be down to half your fuel, it's time to get the hell out of dodge.

Normally I would be very careful with my fuel management, but, I wanted to see what happened when you did actually run out of fuel. I thought that some solution may present itself.

So there is only use of hook or move carrier to walrus.

for walrus, you might get lucky and be able to push and bump it also.

That's easy: go to the map, click on your target island (the one you want the stockpile to move to), on the left side of the island info screen are two tabs, click on the second one. There are options to change the islands function inc. "set up stockpile". Have fun ...

I dont see this option (PC version 1.6)

I dont see this option (PC version 1.6)

Zoom all the way out on the map, click on the friendly island you want to set as stockpile, then click the spanner tab.

If you are playing the campaign, this unlocks once supplies are enabled during the game.

Zoom all the way out on the map, click on the friendly island you want to set as stockpile, then click the spanner tab.

If you are playing the campaign, this unlocks once supplies are enabled during the game.

Cant see it (and cant get a screen shot as its Direct X), i only see "set sail" and "close" there are no TABS....

Are you playing campaign or strategy?

The tabs are on the left, one looks like a planet, the other is a spanner. The island must be friendly (blue).

Are you playing campaign or strategy?

The tabs are on the left, one looks like a planet, the other is a spanner. The island must be friendly (blue).

Strategy

The tabs have turned up, took 6 playing days..... not sure why they took so long.. there on there now though....

Thanks