Sign in to follow this  
skypatrol250

Retrieving 1 Hammerhead Platform

Ok, so i completed the first-person mission, and it is saying to search nearby building for the platform because it wasn't in the research center... Where is it? I cheacked the factory and the CC...

Not sure how to do the spoiler tag...... (Its not in the FAQ)

Anyway - you have been warned so read no further if you don't want to know....

it IS in the research center - after opening the main gate/door, walk inside and slightly to your right there is a lift you must activate. That will take you down into the research complex, where you can locate the device.

Edited by Foxhound
added spoiler

@CaptainHaplo

Posting spoilers in the official missions section is not a problem. Only outside of the official missions forum section it is a big problem.

Check your post (quote or edit it) to see how to use spoiler tags ;)

http://forums.bistudio.com/misc.php?do=vsarules

OK so I was safe in doing so here either way. Still - thanks for the info how to do spoilers going forward. Appreciate it!

Near the research center? There was no lift near the research center that I could activate...

Does it automatically add the hammerhead platform after completing the mission?

The voices said to look for it...

No its INSIDE the research center. When you activate the research center - the "wall door" lowers - walk in and slightly to the left - you will see another panel to activate - that calls an elevator

Trying to call the Lift at the Research Center... I am currently in a grenade Walrus. Nothing happens when I approach the lift (with waypoint icon on it) with the Walrus. Do I need to disembark from the Walrus? Is there a command to disembark from a walrus?

Trying to call the Lift at the Research Center... I am currently in a grenade Walrus. Nothing happens when I approach the lift (with waypoint icon on it) with the Walrus. Do I need to disembark from the Walrus? Is there a command to disembark from a walrus?

I think I got confused at this point as well. Don't go too close to the control panel, back away a little and the door icon should appear in the middle of the screen, at which point you may exit the walrus and call the lift.