Sign in to follow this  
ToxLaximus

[MOD] Invincible Mantas and Walrus (STEAM)

Steam version, if someone wants to pack it up for other versions be my guest.

Extract and copy the 'scripts' folder to ... 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Carrier Command Gaea Mission\'

In game press K to make mantas and walrus invincible, going to other islands resets everything so you'll have to press K again.

DOWNLOAD HERE

THX to Thygrrr and Deano for their tools and info.

Excuse my opinion, I understand the study for creating mods for this brilliant game, but this invincible mod isn't game braking ?

Again excuse me I realy admire your effort, I am sure woy will deliver superb mods in time.

Thanks ToxLaximus

Edited by Sungsam

Thats the fun of modding, you can make what you want and if you do not like what others make you just do not use it and ignore it.

Thats the fun of modding, you can make what you want and if you do not like what others make you just do not use it and ignore it.

Yep, and we don't have the cheat codes yet hehehehe

Oh, I got replies :o

I just wanted to finish the campaign without pulling my hair out when the walrus go for a wonder in the middle of fight, allthough this never happened because of that bug that wont unlock to geo-thermal islands, thus halting progress.

Its the only fix I could think of that would work, and the actual cheat is hidden in the code, I just assigned a key to it.

Cheating it cheap, this mod makes me feel cheap, but it might be useful for making movies or something.

but it might be useful for making movies or something.

Sounds good, any way to get a free-cam with no HUD?

Some games make for epic movies:

Sounds good, any way to get a free-cam with no HUD?

Some games make for epic movies:

Now your talking, I know the devs had something like that, maybe its still in there somewhere.

this mod makes me feel cheap, but it might be useful for making movies or something.

On the contrary, you don't have to feel cheap, just save it for later when moding knowlidge of CC will be advanced and create an expensive cloaking device for warluses to equip with :cheers:

Free floating camera for movies and cloaking devices, some good ideas here, I like how one thing can lead to another.

Free Floating Movie Camera:

Manoeuvred with similar controls as a Manta, or can follow waypoints set in the map, can view a static angle or lock onto objects.

Which leads to Fly-By:

Some flight sims have a key that views a fly-by of your plane, would be cool for carrier/walrus/manta, this can be used for movies but is also a feature in game to provide a dynamic view.

Cloaking Device:

Limited use that eats up fuel so use wisely, bends light around the vehicle to hide it, but can be seen at close range as a distortion.

Sounds like there's a demand for an invisible, invincible, non-clipping Manta. That's your free floating movie camera right there.