Sign in to follow this  
battlestar39

Carrier Fuel...

Hello Folks,

I am currently on the 4th island I have to capture in the Campaign...the Fortress island where they instruct how to remove firewalls before you can hack the HQ.

I am REALLY LOW on carrier fuel...so much so I will not be able to leave the island.

At this stage in the campaign, the only things I can build/manufacture is more WALRUS' and Machine Guns.

Question:

Do you get more Carrier Fuel after this mission is completed?

Thanks in advance

You need to produce fuel or fuel packs, then when they're completed you need to ship them to your carrier via the resupply submarine. Just click on the SUPPLIES button, put the fuel on the supply barge, and click the "Send supply barge" button on the bottom right of the dialogue.

In the early missions yes you get more fuel as a scripted event. However, on production - in case you didn't know (and you probably did) - you can click the carrier tab and only get carrier specific production choices. I don't remember when the campaign starts allowing you to produce fuel. I think you get fuel first - then fuel packs a mission or 2 farther on.

Thank You for your advices!

As I previously mentioned...I cannot produce fuel at this stage in the Campaign.

The only thing I can build/send is more WALRUS' and MG's...Fuel is not an option anywhere.

So I guess I will complete the conquest of this island and will see what will happen.

I dont remember is this island is a resource or factory island.

If it is resource, you should visit the refinery to acquire fuel for the carrier.

Refinery in indicated on the map with this Icon "[ ]"

Go to to and hack it just like a firewall and you get fuel.

If its a factory Island then you get fuel as part of a scripted event as others said.

The island in question has a "SHIELD" icon...so it's a defense island...not sure it had a factory or refinery...i'll just load up my walrus with a hacking pod and look around

These islands dont have refineries I think.

If I remember right this was the first Island that was set as my stockpile Island.

I suggest you capture the Island, and see how things go from here.

Either you get more fuel as part of the story, or you get the stockpile Island and can refuel from that.

Regardless of how it goes you will get more fuel once you captured the island, one way or the other.

Do you get more Carrier Fuel after this mission is completed?

Yes, you will be able to produce Carrier Fuel after island Outpost

Edited by Tomas

Don't forget you can use all the enemies facilities (red ones) so just use a repair/fuel/ammo as you go around the island. Then fill up on the final way back as it saves carrier fuel.

And as the above poster said, yes you get carrier fuel at the end. I just did that one.

I wish to thank all the other gamers/developers for their attention and advices!

Yes...after completion of that perticular scenario you were given the blueprints to manufacture fuel and fuel pods for your carrier!

This game is EXCELLENT!