Sign in to follow this  
Bob_Boberston

Cheats?

Hey guys,

Anyone know some single player cheats? Like god mode or somthing along the lines of that. Im stuck in OFP sad.gif . (Yes I am very weak and I am a "uber newbie") Any cheats would be nice biggrin.gif

left shift + '-' from keypad + ( )

for ( )

endmission: ends mission

savegame: saves game multiple times

topography: shows all stuffs on map

and there were some more..but i have no idea of

edit: wrong key sad.gif

Using the left shift and the keypad - lets you save whenever you want.

Anything more than that is just 'uber lame'

So... there ya go. Also try The Avon Lady's FAQ.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Warin @ July 01 2002,06:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">So... there ya go. Also try The Avon Lady's FAQ.<span id='postcolor'>

I dont wanna sound like an idiot here but...Where and what is Avon Lady's FAQ's??!! Can someone post a link??

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Bob_Boberston @ July 01 2002,07:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I dont wanna sound like an idiot here but...Where and what is Avon Lady's FAQ's??!! Can someone post a link??<span id='postcolor'>

Welcome newbie! smile.gif

Search The FAQ for "cheats".

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ July 01 2002,06:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Welcome newbie! smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Thanks biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ July 01 2002,07:06)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i'm betting on 'After Montignac' biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Thats easy smile.gif before others were going on about bullets flying and Hind attacking them I didn't get that. The Hind took off and never came back the troops were no problem the only problem was the BMP was right in sight of the UAZ so I took that slow car instead. Didn't get the RPG (probably should have). Got through it fine tho.

Jesus, resistance is waaaay harder than the original campaign. It would be almost impossible to beat it without at least using the savegame cheat... I even had to use the endmission cheat on a really hard one.... you have about 4 tanks and they have 10. Do the math... anyway, here are all the cheats I know

press left shift and the "-" key on the numpad and enter one of the following

Effect Screen Code

God Mode Any iwillbetheone

Saves Game During gameplay savegame

End Mission (win) During gameplay endmission

All missions unlocked Main menu campaign

Show elevations on map Main Menu topography

I never got the god mode to work... oh well. confused.gif

The god mode cheat is fake, I don't think there's a god mode cheat thankfully smile.gif

BTW I thought that Resistance was easier than the 1985 campaign, cos you always had command of your men and weapons.

In the first few missions of the 1985 campaign, all the other soldiers used to get wiped out (cos they were pretty dumb), so my score decreased. I went back and played it after finishing resistance and I was getting scores like 600-700 sad.gif , in Resistance i was getting thousands biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Intruder @ July 22 2002,10:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The god mode cheat is fake, I don't think there's a god mode cheat thankfully smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Correct.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (carnophage9 @ July 22 2002,08:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Jesus, resistance is waaaay harder than the original campaign. It would be almost impossible to beat it without at least using the savegame cheat... I even had to use the endmission cheat on a really hard one.... you have about 4 tanks and they have 10. Do the math... anyway, here are all the cheats I know<span id='postcolor'>

lol for me resistance is much easier, can't handle how in OFP you're just a peon and someone else is making stupid decisions for you (like never carrying a scoped weapon and attacking objectives head on through huge open fields.) at least in resistance i have my troop of killers to do as i wish and place them in intricate ambush and assault positions.

btw missions with tanks are soooo much easier once you set your view distance 1200+.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ July 22 2002,01:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Intruder @ July 22 2002,10:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The god mode cheat is fake, I don't think there's a god mode cheat thankfully smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Correct.<span id='postcolor'>

I'm sorry but I don't get the arragance. How would someone else playing on their computer in their home the way they want effect the game on your computer. It doesn't work in multi, so there is no chance that your experience of the game would go down.

There have been a few times that I would have liked a god mode. I don't like some of the missions in the campaign. I play them for 10 hours and still can't get past them so I use the endgame cheat (there was 1 maybe in the orginal campaign and few in user missions) I would rather invoke invonrability and finish the mission.

I'm not a console game player and I don't like replaying the same level over and over again. So what I don't have the lEEt skills to be play the game 'proper'. The most obvious example that I can think of is Sniper Town from MOHAA. I cheated to finish that level. The designers got cheap there and it would have wrecked the game if there wasn't a cheat.

I play the game I want and you can too. I don't understand how not including a cheat makes the game better.

COLINMAN

A&A.

We don't need yet another "is cheating good or bad" debate so I'll close this smile.gif

Opening...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I play the game I want and you can too. I don't understand how not including a cheat makes the game better.

<span id='postcolor'>

Any SP cheat can be made to work in MP without much work. That's why it's bad, and OFP is a better game for it not working.

Now that I've had my two cents...

Closing biggrin.gif