Sign in to follow this  
Benze

Don't do this

What a frigin idiot! He deserves it.

no..he deserves better...a 9mm into his brain would be adequate.

but on serious note, that should teach that fucker some lesson.

Looks and feels fake. Bad and unnatural acting, the cop's reaction goes against all training, the guy in the car reacts much too fast, and last but not least, this would have made the news.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Mister Frag @ July 01 2002,03:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Looks and feels fake. Bad and unnatural acting, the cop's reaction goes against all training, the guy in the car reacts much too fast, and last but not least, this would have made the news.<span id='postcolor'>

good point...i thought an officer would react more calmly.

A cop is SUPPOSED to act more calmly...when people could be looking... wink.gif

But seriously, this does not look fake at all. Where does he get the suit and nightstick? The reaction did not seem fake at all.

That was so fake! but wouldn't that be cool if thats how it happens in real life?

Uniforms can be rented and bought, where do you think movie studios get them, for example? You can buy a LAPD-certified uniform online, and the uniform in the clip looked like an LAPD uniform.

ive seen it before. dumbass guy. i wouldve shot em  tounge.gif

it might be fake, the camera guy says "oh shit" before the cop even does any thing.

I just watched it again. He says "OH SHIT!" just as the cop hits him for the first time.

Good call, Frag.

That's the first thing that I thought. FAKE.

Some dumbass telling a cop to fuck off would hardly elicit that reaction. He might be a dumbass...but cops get told to fuck off all the time...so I cant see some white preppy fuck doing it being the cause of a beating.