Sign in to follow this  
ChickenHawk

Lag online?

From my experiance of playing OFP online it always lags like hell. & thats without AI. Does resistance lag as badly? What servers do you use to stop the lag? Do you play on Gamespy or what?

What is your lag like? What connection are you using? What is your OS? Comp specs? It my be bad on your side. Cause I don't get a lot of lag. I use the eye, or get the IP and connect right through OFP.

i get 3K a sec and it dont lag bad for me eather my ping is around 300 after it settels shure it takes me a while to connect mostly its because of all the custom faces and xml logos i need to download befor i cant get in but i dont lag much. but everyone has there own opion about lag.

I play on Radishville mostly and get a ping under 50. Normally low desync. And good FPS.

Well, it´s not a surprise if U get lag with a ping of 300, that´s unplayable delay IMHO. OFP runs very well on a dedicated server where every client has a ping 40-50, U just need to find a server with good connection located relatively close to you.