Sign in to follow this  
Piraneous

Units not repairing/rearming/refueling!

for some reason, the carrier has decided not to repair/rearm/refuel my units. they just sit in the docks with low fuel, no ammo and damage... I have fuel in the carrier. the carrier's health is at 100%.

i've tried undocking and re-docking. tried refitting different weapons. saving and reloading the game. tried undocking everything, saving, then reloading and re-docking... nothing...

i cannot finish the campaign with only a carrier to do the shooting.....

any ideas?

Strange - is the carrier out of fuel or damaged?

for some reason, the carrier has decided not to repair/rearm/refuel my units. they just sit in the docks with low fuel, no ammo and damage... I have fuel in the carrier. the carrier's health is at 100%.

i've tried undocking and re-docking. tried refitting different weapons. saving and reloading the game. tried undocking everything, saving, then reloading and re-docking... nothing...

i cannot finish the campaign with only a carrier to do the shooting.....

any ideas?

Did you retake the Island Arachnid from the Enemy carrier?

I had the same thing happen to me after I took that Island.

When I tried to take the Island the game restarted the tutorial, and after taking the Island I was unable to repair, rearm and refuel my units

Just load the game from before you took the Island and you should be good.

Let the enemy have it, you dont need to take all Islands to complete the campaign

You can repair, rearm and refuel your Walruses on land if need be.

As far as I know you can only do that with walruses.

I have tried doing it with Mantas, but could it would not do so, at least not in campaign mode.

Strange - is the carrier out of fuel or damaged?

Uhm did you read his post?

He actually said he had fuel and carrier has no damage.

Maybe you missed that part? :cool:

Edited by Bansheedragon

Yeah, I did reclaim the first 3 islands. Loaded a save before and it's working again. Another stupid bug in the game...

yeah it is when you return to first islands (forgot the name) and tutorial starts again then you get this bug, easy way to fix it follow tutorial again and after that all works normal again :)