Sign in to follow this  
Jogge

Hammerhead missiles mission part 2

Hi guys

Carrier Command: Gaea Mission is a very good game, i really like it very much so i have ben playing a little.

I'm in the campain missions, i must find 2 part to make the Hammerhead Misslies redy. The platform and the Misslies. I got the platform and are moveing on to find the Misslies, i have conquerd the Island and found out the last part of the Hammerhead Misslies is on this Island. It can only be taken personally, beacuse it's under the ground.

I'm now in the generator room and one of the generator has ben destoryed so i head forward to fix it, by getting a new generator.

Now i'm back in the room and has set up the new generator, now i don't know what to do? i have wait for over 5 min. Check eveything(almost) in the room and i can't find out what to do. The last thing he say's is that he hope he is not getting use to the teleporter.

So i'm right now stock in the room, i have reloaded the mission again and im stock the same place again. Please help :)

Did you go back to the room where the generator burned out? You have to click every generator panel in the room and then the thing that looks like a giant welder's mask. Apparently their data storage uses an ungodly amount of power. Or those things only put out 9 volts a piece.

yeah you have to go back to the room where you had the generators and then press a button on the mainframe that started the thing. There's a teleporter pad right outside the door where you watched the "automation in action" that will take you right there.

Yes I'm back in the room after useing the Teleporter, nothing happens in the room and i don't know what to do. Nothing happens if i press F on the generator, they are allredy activated.

I have get it solved, it was a bug in the game. After the new generator the mission just stop i did't get any messeage from the carrier. I tryed to reload some auto-save ago and know it work fine

Thank for you're helping :)