Sign in to follow this  
Maeldun81

Registering to forums needs a change...

So wow I finally have a forum account after 15mins or so.... and I think the process is absolutely ridiculous....it's by far the most absurd registration process I've ever seen.....ever....Question for what year Operation Flashpoint came out, question who makes the game to prove your human, first time I put in a username it said it was taken, 2nd time I put it in the exact same way it worked, wtf? O.o Then you have to accept the terms which I already did on the previous page, wait for a timer, put in captchas, the whole thing is just crazy....hoping they will change this by ARMA 3 cause it's just crazy. I really didn't even want to make a forum account cause I know making them can be annoying, but I never imagined the clusterfudge of a process it would be to make an account on here. I think your customers would like to see a faster and easier process on forum registration.

So... Whats this got to do with the game? As the suggestion thread is for the game not the forums.

Just by posting this thread your already breaking a forum rule, you looking to get banned or are you just complaining?

There is a thread for discussing about the forum and the rules http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?72059-The-all-new-Ask-a-moderator-about-the-forum-amp-rules

it would be more appropriate to ask questions politely in the right threads instead of setting yourself up for an infraction over something miniscule.

Welcome to the Interwebz, where you've been so long? Although i admit that the process of registering can be a little annoying, it does indeed keep the forum clean and tidy and we have very little (next to none) problems with spambots.

Please make yourself comfortable and take a moment to read our forum rules as we enforce them pretty strictly. You already accepted them but this thread shows me you didn't actually read them. With this post you've been warned three times: the first, the last and the only time.

Oh, and wlecome to the forum.