Sign in to follow this  
Sven2157

Rearmed CTF Mission Help ( Testers ) Needed...

Hello everyone,

I was scouring the Dev posts in TKOH and Arma, and came across the PVP Script Pack by [sBS]mac. As that link shows, I have downloaded the latest( at least that I could find ) version and created a new Capture The Flag( CTF ) MP Mission for TKOH.

Though, my map is very basic, I would LOVE a couple people to come play it with me, and test the features of the Script Pack. I have a FULL TeamSpeak 3 Server, for easy communication. Anyone interested can find the server in MP: [=170=]Take on Rearmed( Arma 2 Free+ )

Please note that either Arma 2 or Arma 2 Free edition( v 1.11 ) is required! For those that have, or will get Arma 2 Free edition, I have a post about launching it very easily with TKOH: TKOH, Rearmed & Arma 2 Free Edition...

If you would like to join our TeamSpeak 3, post and I will PM you the details for login.

Thanks...

Hi Sven, would like to help test out. I'm GMT+8 though, when are you usually on?

Hey Doc!

I will start it up now... Please note that you need Arma 2( or Arma 2 Free )....

Oops hit the wrong button and posted... anyway, I am usually on all day - sort of... I work from home.... I live in Chicago so I am -6 ZULU...

Edited by Sven2157

Thanks Sven. Still got a few hours to go at work, but i'll hop on when i get home. Might be 4am over there though! Should be able to get on at a better time during the weekend. Either way, i'll jump on TS. Could you PM the details? Cheers.

Thanks Sven. Still got a few hours to go at work, but i'll hop on when i get home. Might be 4am over there though! Should be able to get on at a better time during the weekend. Either way, i'll jump on TS. Could you PM the details? Cheers.

PM sent...

I would love to help out, but I am just about to leave town for 10 days. I'll send a note when I return. I am in NY, which should make testing a bit easier (at least time zone wise).