Sign in to follow this  
genesis2010

The supply barque stop before reaching the carrier

It happenm eevrythimee now since i played today (not yesterday) the barque stop (usually near the carrier) and do nothing i have to use my carrier to go get my goods, but somethinme the goods are fuel pack so i have not even enough fuekl to reach that danm barque:( i dont know why it stop and it is very fustrating than you

Peculiar, we solved this issue already. Could you please tell me which version of the game you are using? Specifically in the main menu there should be a version number in the lower right corner.

I have had this once in the patched version of the retail version (1.2.0034). It stopped slightly before the carrier and I had to move the carrier to the barque. I waited a couple of minutes first, just in case it was just path finding, but it did not move any further. It was Just the once in about 30 hours of play though.

I had this yesterday as well; I'm using the steam version 1.1.0027 (which I think is actually the 1.2 version?) I was leaving an island and bringing in a load of fuel, when my carrier ran out and stopped. I had timewarp on and the barque was about 5 seconds from reaching the carrier when it just stopped. Had to abandon the game :(

I've only had this happen to me once. However, it was on one of those islands that allows you to navigate your carrier into a natural "harbour" where the supply sub couldnt follow me, it connected to my carrier as soon as i left it though.

i have 1.1.0027 but i dont know if i had this one before because steam just did an update with carrier.well i dont know what it dos is it was only in the download part of steam.

***im really stupid, it was in download section because i reinstall it hehe

Edited by genesis2010

As Dram wrote before, we were aware of this issue but it was fixed before the game was released actually. We will have to look into the problem and see if we can find what causes it under these circumstances.

If you guys have any more info about what you were doing when it happens to you, that will be both extremely helpful and appreciated.

I'm running the 1.2 version, and noticed the same thing.

The barque would stop a distance from the carrier, all items were transferred to the carrier, but the distance was unnaturally long.

I was looking on the map and saw the barque at what I estimate to be up to 1 km from the carrier.

It was about half way between the carrier and the max telemetry range indicated on the map.

All i can say is it happen only one day and never again. i have a problem with my save game (a tickets benn open) about a thing like " an avtive mod is inconmpatible with yopur save game files. i found a workaroud by erasing all ,log file in my usedate log file in steam excetp savegame and the sta=rt the game but i have to do it evwerytiome i open the game it is very fustrating tanhkh you

If the carrier runs out of fuel - the barque stops in transit - regardless how close or how far away. This is with retail (Sprocket) version 1.2 (post patch).

I'm running the 1.2 version, and noticed the same thing.

The barque would stop a distance from the carrier, all items were transferred to the carrier, but the distance was unnaturally long.

I was looking on the map and saw the barque at what I estimate to be up to 1 km from the carrier.

It was about half way between the carrier and the max telemetry range indicated on the map.

To solve this, make the supply barque actually dock with the carrier and let us see it in the 3D view rise to the surface and dock, then take a certain amount of time calculated on the number of cargo that has to be transferred, and then submerge again, this is how is was done in the original carrier command.

Can it be that the supply bark had an own fuel tank?

It must be, because it moves very very slow. And when the Carrier is out of Fuel it is very very slowly to.

Why is it so?

Edited by Danson
geting information

I only had this happen once and that was because I had parked my carrier manually almost completely inside the "too shallow" area.

Problem STILL exist in 1.06.0011. I expiriencing now it in company now. Supply boat just stops when it almost arrive. For now only solution is drive carrier to boat. No one boat reely arive to me by itself. Even if I didn;t par carrer to close to island.

So maybe it is better to eneble noclip for supply boat? Anyway it already moves from starting island using it.

This bug can be reproduced on Frontier, Nemesis, Outpost in company. Just place carrier there and call for supply. Strange but on Beacon supply boat works correctly.

Edited by Firestorm_01

Just got the game today from Steam and it has no sound. There are no options allowing me to figure out what the problem is, does anybody have any tips? All my drivers are up to date, game is up to date and this is the only game I have with no sound.

Thanks

I have the latest patch that was released a couple days ago. The barque will still stop at some islands and not move until you get far enough away from the island (outside the save game trigger I think).