Sign in to follow this  
USSoldier11B

Taliban bodies

Not bad.

Though...they should have skipped the SR-71 clips. After all, the only folks still flying that beauty are NASA.

Yeah, right. Let the bodies hit the floor. Incidentally, you couldn't see any bodies hit the floor, just a load of planes bombing ruins or some infantry in training grounds blowing up dummy targets.

What is distressing, however, is how professional soldiers can find this cheap shit amusing.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yeah, right. Let the bodies hit the floor. Incidentally, you couldn't see any bodies hit the floor, just a load of planes bombing ruins or some infantry in training grounds blowing up dummy targets.

<span id='postcolor'>

Well, if it showed real killing up close then I wouldn't be able to post it on this forum now would I? I thought the video was hooah.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Uhm, that's just a lame collection of web-stolen video clips put together in Premiere while a song plays to set some non-existent rhytm. Any 16 year old with basic computer knowledge could have put that together. Couple a months ago someone posted a link to a similar movie, only that was was even lamer.<span id='postcolor'>

I thought the music fit the clips pretty well. Not going to rag on you since your constant need to bitch seems to be unsatiable. Takes too much energy.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USSoldier11B @ July 01 2002,10:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well, if it showed real killing up close then I wouldn't be able to post it on this forum now would I? I thought the video was hooah.<span id='postcolor'>

The various machines of destruction were cool indeed. I especially loved the B-52 losing a load of flares. It looked amazing.

Admittedly nice looking as it is, I still don't see what does a collage from the Army/Navy/AF recruitment videos have to do with "Taliban bodies hitting the floor"... A picture of a bombed-out wedding party would be more appropriate, maybe? tounge.gif

P.S. That was an AC-130 dumping all the flares, not a B-52, Oligo. Trust me to nitpick smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Blaegis @ July 02 2002,13:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">P.S. That was an AC-130 dumping all the flares, not a B-52, Oligo. Trust me to nitpick  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yay! I'm not the only nitpick around here. biggrin.giftounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Blaegis @ July 02 2002,12:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">P.S. That was an AC-130 dumping all the flares, not a B-52, Oligo. Trust me to nitpick  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Blaegis, you old nitpick bastard! How's the eye? tounge.gifbiggrin.gif

The eye thing was just superficial... It's the jaw that's been giving me trouble for a week. How are the ribs? biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Have you guys been boxing? biggrin.gif

I remember the last time I was boxing. After the match I had a small bruise under my eye and my opponent (a very good friend) couldn't eat properly for a week because I punched his jaw quite hard. tounge.gif

Well, Blaegis, my ribs are like they usually are after breaking. They hurt when I breathe and so on. But I'm so used to it, that it makes no difference. biggrin.gif

R. Gerswhatever, I guess you could call it "drunken boxing" what we did. wink.gif

I hoped this thread wouldn't get bumped again, anyways I think with events in Afghanistan at the weekend this thread is now in poor taste, thus I'm closing it.