Sign in to follow this  
Gazzareth

How to equip carrier Shell .. .. ..

I have managed to change the carrier to Plasma, just by transferring one from the stockpile - but I want to change back to Shell. When I transfer one in from the stockpile it just vanishes - never appears on the carrier and not back at the stockpile. Is there any way to swap back ??? Is there a Carrier equip screen that I am missing or a hotkey to change the turret between shell / plasma ......

G

Weird... Normally putting a shell on your carrier should replace the current turret.

And how i get the plasma cannon back? I put it on the carrier and in the first moment it worked. But if i try to get the next isle in the campaign i have the shell again.

It seems I have the reverse problem, if I put the SHELL on it is fine, then when I travel to the next island I have the PLASMA again .. ..

G

I think there should be an equip screen for the carrier.

Definitely, although given that Shell and Plasma are quite low down the damage scale I wonder if we are going to see other options for carrier turrets...... So perhaps some improvements later ??

G

Its not just about damage. Its range, splash damage and the ability to lob it over a wall or obsticle.