Sign in to follow this  
Wardor

How do I repair the repair system?

How do I repair the carriers repair system? I can't repair the carrier because that system is destroyed? Please help.

Load the last savegame. It's one of the only things that can't be repaired.

Load the last savegame. It's one of the only things that can't be repaired.

Kidding me? It can't be fixed?? Ugh may be a game breaker for me. I went through the fps part and hated it. And I forgot to save after it. Oh well.

Actually it can be fixed, it works in the way that it must be fixed first, then the rest of the Carrier can be repaired. Try giving it top priority.

As a side note, is this in the campaign or the strategy game?

Make sure that your carrier has fuel as well, otherwise nothing will get repaired !!

G

Actually it can be fixed, it works in the way that it must be fixed first, then the rest of the Carrier can be repaired. Try giving it top priority.

As a side note, is this in the campaign or the strategy game?

This is in the campaign. Just got the hooks for the mantas and I was otw to stop an invasion, then suddenly my carrier was damaged and the enemy carrier was leaving. All happened while in time warp I guess.

---------- Post added at 20:20 ---------- Previous post was at 19:55 ----------

This is in the campaign. Just got the hooks for the mantas and I was otw to stop an invasion, then suddenly my carrier was damaged and the enemy carrier was leaving. All happened while in time warp I guess.

It does not repair the repair systems it seems. Have been timewarping to see if it repaired. Selected top priority and have full fuel. It seems like its a part of the campaign so don't get why it can't be fixed. I don't see the battle or anything. Just get a damaged carrier.

The original game was like this too, if the repair system was right down to 0%, it wasn't able to repair. Seems logical. Just load a save game from before it was damaged. Even if you haven't been manually saving ,the game saves at the start of every island you visit.

This is the problem with total reliance on mechanical automation and replacing humans with machines which the intro managed to accomplish by killing off all the other drop pods, if the machines go down who's left to fix them hehehe.