Sign in to follow this  
Tadao

how do i rebuild a command center

hi,

I have a problem with rebuilding a command center.

while attacking an enemy Island i accedently destroyd the command center by bombardment with my carrier.

I build a Production Module, shiped it, mounted it on a walrus, dorve it to the destroyed center and hit F.

now, there is a blue shield sourrounding the center and i still cannot continue with the mission- i can't hack the remaining firewalls nor the command center.

There are no more enemy units on the island.

what am i supposed to do?

thanks!

Tada0

You are now constructing a command center on the island and it will soon be yours. There's nothing to hack anymore. :)

It will take a while until the command center is finished, so you may aswell move on to the next island.

oh.. pffff how silly of me :) thanks for the quick answer!

It takes quite a while for the CC to be reconstructed. Once it is finished, the Island will turn from green to blue (that´s how it worked for me, at least).

Edit: Also I am slow McSlowlyson

You are now constructing a command center on the island and it will soon be yours. There's nothing to hack anymore. :)

It will take a while until the command center is finished, so you may aswell move on to the next island.

Thats what I would of thought, in the campaign I rebuilt the command centre on the island 'Frontier' (ie. blue Shield) I knew it took awhile from playing the beta so I headed off the the next island 'Outpost'.

Anyway after completing the Outpost island I went to map to check the next island and noticed I still hadn't captured 'Frontier' so I headed back, sent walrus to CC to find a pile of rubble... so now I don't leave the island till its actually rebuilt..... major pain in the arse.... but it gives me time to have a shower, vacuum the floors... but I still have to wait for CC to rebuild... takes too long when you're forced to hang around the island for it to finish :(

Thats what I would of thought, in the campaign I rebuilt the command centre on the island 'Frontier' (ie. blue Shield) I knew it took awhile from playing the beta so I headed off the the next island 'Outpost'.

Anyway after completing the Outpost island I went to map to check the next island and noticed I still hadn't captured 'Frontier' so I headed back, sent walrus to CC to find a pile of rubble... so now I don't leave the island till its actually rebuilt..... major pain in the arse.... but it gives me time to have a shower, vacuum the floors... but I still have to wait for CC to rebuild... takes too long when you're forced to hang around the island for it to finish :(

I seen others mention this CC building issue you mention.

I have never encountered it myself, but from what I have heard it usually works properly the second time around.