Sign in to follow this  
Dajunka

How do I delete way-points.

Here I am commander of the greatest warship ever built, and I don't know how to delete way-points. I am pathetic. :o

I am not sure how to either. I've seen it done though. :confused:

No, they aren't selectable as far as I know. Perhaps by hovering over them with the cursor and pressing the delete key?

Just imagine if it can't be done. This would strike panic into the hearts of all those playing CCGM. Our strategy's and planning would all of a sudden be defunct, fish would die and birds would fall, the world would stop turning and..............................

I guess there are two types of waypoints. Manually set ones and those created in between by the computer.

Those made by the computer I suppose you shouldn't be able to take away. But you're talking about the ones you have manually set only, right?

The only way I have found to delete manually set way points is as follows:

1. Select unit and then Suspend.

2. Make a new way point path (as soon as you left click the old way points are gone) and Execute.

I have not found a way to remove or move specific set way points individually once the path is set.

The only way I have found to delete manually set way points is as follows:

1. Select unit and then Suspend.

2. Make a new way point path (as soon as you left click the old way points are gone) and Execute.

I have not found a way to remove or move specific set way points individually once the path is set.

That will do for now. Thanks.