abhijan123

Indian Army Addons

Did you get in touch with Evgenij to see if he still had his Tu-160 and was willing to let you work on it?

yevg_air_008.jpg

Very nice work, this is really better than the previous version.:thumbsup:

The cockpit sound is lower now but there is still no manual fire from the pilot. I also wished that the aircraft would be more agile since it is supposed to be a low altitude penetration bomber. I have tested yours in Cat Afghanistan map and the AI kept on crashing into mountains. The bomb bay doors are too big and open through the ground, that is because there are supposed to be two doors instead of only one. Otherwise I am really happy to see that nice bomber in Ofp.

The cockpit sound is lower now but there is still no manual fire from the pilot. I also wished that the aircraft would be more agile since it is supposed to be a low altitude penetration bomber. I have tested yours in Cat Afghanistan map and the AI kept on crashing into mountains. The bomb bay doors are too big and open through the ground, that is because there are supposed to be two doors instead of only one. Otherwise I am really happy to see that nice bomber in Ofp.

Hi Members,

Help needed on the above problem. When i am testing in my system i am not getting the problem. Can anybody please help

Regards

Nice to see that it is not just a dumb vehicle.

Good to see that kind of weapon. What about your bombers (TU-95 and Tu-160)?

Hi All,

Happy Ddassera to all......and one addon for this festive season............Indian Army soldiers

http://wikisend.com/download/701858/ia.pbo

WW4 is a must for the addon to work

Many happy wishes for upcoming Diwali and holiday season

a quick answer to all your questions:

1. Tu-95 will carry cruise missiles

2. Tu-16 will carry bombs

3. One sea skimming missile and Brahmos are currently under testing to be deployed by Tu-16 and/or Tu-95

Regards

Great news. Thank you for being one of the very few to keep the lights on for this site.

Those Indian Army Soldiers are great, but the only thing i would say is that perhaps you could change the face textures so that they look more Indian.

Also do you plan on making Pakistan soldiers as i think they would make a good OPFOR for your Indian soldiers.

Keep up the good work. :bounce3:

Hi All,

I am facing a strange issue with addons

Whenever i am modifying my addons i am facing the following issues

1. Afterburner texture refuses to be hidden even if explicitly maintained as hidden in config.cpp

2. Missiles dont disappear after firing even if sqs file/selection names is maintained correctly

3. Zasleh selection does not stay hidden

Any solution for above problems?

Regards

yes i changed the .p3d model name and same has been changed in config also

So you forgot to change it in the cfgmodels section :

class CfgModels

{

class Default {};

class plane: blabla {};

class name_of_my_plane_p3d: plane {};

};

Glad to hear that you are still working at it.

After some testing, there is progress seen on your air to air Tejas but not really on the MR version. It seems as you left that version unchanged from your previous release. Also on the MR version, the afterburner option is not present, you have 14 MK82 available but only 6 on the pylon. When you start the mission editor with the plane flying, the MR version gives me this message: "script\lca\gearup.sqs not found" but not with the other version. I find the cockpit windows way too opaque and difficult to see through and there is a see through on the left side of the cockpit also, the crossair is not centered. I placed your model next to Ikar Mirage 2000 which is pretty accurate and your Tejas is bigger that it when in reality it is a smaller plane. I hope that you'll find my comments constructive. I really see the progress on the non MR version.