Sign in to follow this  
Swiss_DaJeff

Xbox360 Savegame Problems / Corrupt Savegames

Hi all

I got big Problems with the Xbox360 Version of Carrier Command (Im using the german version). First I started the game the day I got it. No Problems at all. I played, saved and loaded diffrent games. The next day I wanted to continue the game I have saved the last day. But all savegames are now corrupt. In the Saveoverview, I dont even see the screenshot of the save. So firtst I was panicing that my harddisc has crashed. But after trying other games, this wasnt the problem at all.

Ok, so I tryed to start a new CC-Campagne. After the Intro, I get now that the savemedium cant be accessed. I tryed to save on my HD, Clound and even on an USB-Stick. Everything failed.

Does anybody else have this problem? I have seen, that there is a bugfix to solve *corrupt savegames* with patch 1.02. Has this patch only been released for the PC version?

At the moment, I cant play the game :(

Hmm, sounds a bit like automatic patching, meaning that previous autosaves are not compatible. I'd recommend deleting the saves, then trying to create new ones.

Hi Dram

Thanks for the advice, it works fine now. I hope I dont get another corrupt savegame in the future.

Hi Dram

Thanks for the advice, it works fine now. I hope I dont get another corrupt savegame in the future.

Excellent, glad it helped.

Excellent, glad it helped.

Hi, I had the same issue playing the Uk version on Xbox, I have lost at least 20/30+ hours of game time. I was playing the campaign and was just about to meet the enemy carrier. There is a lot to love about the game and it really reminded me of the fun times I had playing the original. But the thought of having to go back to the start of the campaign is so depressing!

Is there any way to recover any of the save games? I tried to download the patch it kept reminding me to apply, but I couldn't. I had an error message for that.

How can I be sure that taking the action you mention above so I can save again, won't mean that the issue comes back 20 hours down the line again? Please let me know.