Sign in to follow this  
Strigon

Can't launch Hammerheads in the Strategy game mode :(

Hey guys , I have problems with the Hammerheads. I build them and transfer them to my carrier , but the "Launch Hammerhead" button is still gray and the Hammerhead status says N/A. Iam not done with the FPS Campaign yet so i don't know if I have to finish it first.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks ,

Strigon

Yes Dram I captured Fulcrum and it still won't work. Even if I start Torpedos on the enemy Carrier in range the Torpedo doesn't start it , my Manta just explodes -.- . Carrier Command is very addicting , but the Bugs are driving me crazy. I had to get a savegame from a buddy because the Command Center on outpost was buggy and I got stuck there , the Walruses are pretty much useless unless you control them on your own. What have you done with the Walrus AI , because in Beta 2 the AI worked very well , but since Beta 3 they are useless.

They work fine for me in Strategy mode (not even touched the campaign). Get to the island and it is available for launch..

Just a thought - are you at an island with a shielded command centre?

G

no , an Island with (disabled) Firewalls,

Mine is also grayed out in the strategic mode

Steam version 1.1.0027

I have also the steam version (acually both , but the Steam one is installed).

It occurs to me that you can only use the hammerhead on enemy islands, though I assume you are doing that. One thing that comes to mind is to save the game, quit, load. I know a while back this was a GUI issue, but it was fixed. In any case please try it.

I have the same problem.

I'm in strategy mode and the Launch Hammerhead button are grayed out.

I tried launching the scout drone to the Enemy command center, but it did nothing.

I also tried saving, exiting and reloading and still nothing.

On the other hand I startet a hammerhead yesterday on a not yet explored island and it found it's way to the previously undiscoverd command center just fine. Felt a bit like a cheat. Note, that I didn't start a single unit before ...