Sign in to follow this  
Hagen67483

Strategic Options Questions

I have a Question about the Options for Strategic Mode.

Do the third and fourth option, namely the starting equipment and the Produktion output option affect the AI too or only the Player?

I don't follow here. From what I can guess is that you are asking if the gear equipped on a Walrus/Manta effect the player aswell as the AI?

In that case, any gear equipped on vehicles effect both the AI and player depending on what the AI thinks is best for that situation. I.e. If a bomb was equipped and there was a group of units, 9/10 it would drop the bomb to detonate. Sorry if this isn't what you asked.

Correct me if I'm wrong :D.

I don't follow here. From what I can guess is that you are asking if the gear equipped on a Walrus/Manta effect the player aswell as the AI?

In that case, any gear equipped on vehicles effect both the AI and player depending on what the AI thinks is best for that situation. I.e. If a bomb was equipped and there was a group of units, 9/10 it would drop the bomb to detonate. Sorry if this isn't what you asked.

Correct me if I'm wrong :D.

He meant when you start a Strategic game and you adjust the production & Starting equipment slider, if that affects the production capabilities and start equipment for the AI aswell.