Sign in to follow this  
Tolmos

Any official word on pathfinding yet?

I would like to think they was working on a patch, is there any official word?

Maybe we'll get a pathfinding fix as part of a $20 DLC?

Charging gamers for content that should've been included in the original box is the cool thing to do these days for gamers. Just look at the rest of the game market.

Looking at your join date right now ... you should know better, right? :confused:

@MikeAP

More silly unbased conclusions. Again go get your facts right before posting to not make yourself look like in a way you do not want to be looked at.

I will sent a warning your way so you are aware of the forum rules again which, after all this time, you seem to have forgotten.

I would say that my comments are based on the gaming market and trends that I've seen in the last 15 years of gaming. How is that an unbased conclusion?

I'm not sure what your mission is as a moderator, but based on how often you lock threads and silence people for speaking truthfully, I'd say YOUR actions leave a lot to interpretation. Perception is reality. Just look at the forums. There are plenty of locked threads from unhappy customers. This isn't Communist China, if BI can't take criticism from their customer base, then they're in the wrong business.

You're probably going to ban me for my comments, but thats ok. I, along with everyone else will understand where you're coming from...

You will just recieve an infraction for discussing my moderation in public. I gave you a link to the rules with your previous warning but you still seem not to have read them so I will quote 1 specially for you:

§18) No public discussion on how the forum is moderated

If you have questions/complaints/comments about the forum or moderators please PM them to a moderator, we will do our utmost to reply to any that we receive. If you have an issue that you feel cannot be solved by another moderator then please PM the head moderator (Placebo), he will be happy to look into the matter. You may also ask your questions in the "Ask a mod" thread; however that thread is not to be used to attack/rant against specific moderators or about specific rules but more for questions/answers.

Big man.... treats ppl like shit on armaholic if he disagrees with them, denies free speech or criticism of anyone's mods/reskins/missions, edits users signatures to insult them.... but thats the quality around here....

When we may expect a patch that will solve this bug?

Quality dropping, more resources supporting big money making projects (DayZ), lack of communication with community, over zealous mods.... is BIS heading down the path of their former publisher?!

Edited by i76

Big man.... treats ppl like shit on armaholic if he disagrees with them, denies free speech or criticism of anyone's mods/reskins/missions, edits users signatures to insult them.... but thats the quality around here....

Quality dropping, more resources supporting big money making projects (DayZ), lack of communication with community, over zealous mods.... is BIS heading down the path of their former publisher?!

+1 infraction to you too. I think you should have known better not to discuss moderation in public by now.

The steam forums are getting inpatient too, I think decent devs would give a eta or at least some info, people are not buying the game because of the walrus problems.

The steam forums are getting inpatient too, I think decent devs would give a eta or at least some info, people are not buying the game because of the walrus problems.

What do you think this is? Day Z? Where there was a forum thread dedicated to the patching of Arma II, for the specific reason to make Day Z work, and where there was a undated patch practically daily?

Well it isn't so there. This is just plain old Carrier Command:)

Just any info, like if their are even working on a patch, if their goal is to not sell any games then their doing a very good job of it.

You don't bite the hand that feeds you.

People that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones (BI moderators)

If your walking on eggs don't hop.

Do these devs have any common sense or are they arrogant morons?

Jesus, you cant be serious? (pun)

There was a reply some time ago already in another duplicate thread about the pathfinding which was closed.

Hi MikeAP,

Although I can't name an exact release date yet, I can assure you that we're working on a patch that'll address the Walrus pathfinding. We'll make an official announcement as soon as the specifics are clear - apologies for the wait!