Sign in to follow this  
lichbane

Confused at resolution of frontier mission

I'm a little confused about the Frontier mission.

During the mission, you need to repair the command centre. When you do, it says you've captured the island, but all the enemy units are still red. When you leave the island, the island is grey and not blue.

Is this correct?

Yes this is correct. The island's Command Center is rebuilt quite slowly, so basically you can safely leave and the CC will finish rebuilding itself a while later. You can wait there if you wish of course, but as I said, it is safe to move on.

Yes this is correct. The island's Command Center is rebuilt quite slowly, so basically you can safely leave and the CC will finish rebuilding itself a while later. You can wait there if you wish of course, but as I said, it is safe to move on.

That's what I thought too, but the CC was never rebuilt, and in fact every last structure that wasn't just there for show was destroyed when I returned after capturing Outpost! There was no glowing outline of the CC or anything except a pile of rubble. Any ideas when this bug will be patched? (referring to this thread: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?141110-Frontier-problem-after-Outpost)

At least give us a time-frame for the rebuild so that we can be sure if we are encountering this bug and not just being impatient... though I am sure I took my leisurely time taking Outpost and even went back more than once to see how Frontier was doing on repairs... and since the island isn't captured, it is proving to be a serious problem to my supply lines!

Fixes? Work-around? Patch ETA?