Sign in to follow this  
TURKEYkebabz

New art directionâ„¢ for ArmA 3

Do you approve of the NEW ART DIRECTIONâ„¢?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Do you approve of the NEW ART DIRECTIONâ?¢?

• I approve of this change
    • I strongly approve of this change
    • I disapprove this change

It should look more like the bottom:

http://imageshack.us/a/img191/3121/allmymoney.png (384 kB)

Thanks to New Art Directionâ„¢, we can now bring our excellent artistic effects to ArmA 3, after our massive success with Battlefield 3 we are taking the gaming world by storm!

Edited by W0lle
Font size changed, we're not blind here!

What is the purpose of this thread?

We want to make every game look significantly better by adding REALISTIC blue tints and lens flare to games that would otherwise look like crap (e.g. ArmA 3, as seen in the original post above).

Because of our very high demand, we are also bringing New Art Directionâ„¢ to Borderlands 2!!! You can see how we made the crappy before visuals look 250% better by looking at this before and after image: http://imageshack.us/a/img16/7956/borderlands2.png (4249 kB)

Edited by W0lle
Font size changed, we're not blind here!

@Nicholas

If I'm reading it correctly, the purpose of this thread is to lampoon the over use of post processing.

TURKEYkebabz

I'm rather enjoying the light humour in your post, but it's more about art direction in general, so I'll just move it to the OT: Games section.

I wonder also if you could post in a normally sized font. If you require a larger font and you're on a windows machine, you can hold ctrl and scroll the mouse wheel to enlarge or reduce the font displayed in your browser.

§8) Post in the right forum & right thread

Please ensure you make new threads in the correct forum, if you're unsure of which forum to post in feel free to ask a moderator. If a thread exists for the topic you wish to post about you must use it, for example all ACE questions belong in the ACE thread. All addon/mod questions belong in the thread for that addon/mod. In the case of DayZ discussions they should be posted on the DayZ forums, this includes problems with the Modification. The troubleshooting forum is not for problems with Addons and Mods!

§12) Do not type in all capital letters, all bold, or in a non-black font

Typing in all caps equates (according to standard net etiquette) to yelling. It is also difficult and obnoxious to read such posts. This also applies to posting all in bold or all in a certain font colour just to try to make your words stand out, if your point is interesting enough or well written enough it will stand out. You're welcome of course to use different colours for parts of your post if it helps clarify certain areas, but typing complete messages in any colour other than black should be avoided. Please refrain from non-standard fonts and/or font sizes as well please.

Well, it doesn't change the above question... A little smell of lock around here...

Edit: doubled by Max ^ ^

He also forgot option #3 in the poll, "I disapprove this change" - which will be added soon.

Creating a poll giving the user only the choice between "I want this much" and "I want this very much" is absolutely pointless.

He also forgot option #3 in the poll, "I disapprove this change" - which will be added soon.

Creating a poll giving the user only the choice between "I want this much" and "I want this very much" is absolutely pointless.

"I disapprove this cahnge"

Good job mr. Moderator sir.

EDIT: Can you please edit 'â„¢' into the title of this thread after 'New art direction', it is very important.

I suppose that lens flare change if I use nightvision, otherwise it's not realistic and it's not a sim

Also I suggest to hardcode it in the exe to make it more friendly user and to prevent cheaters from disabling it.

So can we see this New Art Directionâ„¢ in action? Have any videos with it? I've never heard of this "New Art Directionâ„¢" until you mentioned it here.

Or can you only apply it to screenshots?

Pick up a copy of a little known game called Battlefield 3. It might be difficult to obtain, but if you go to dealers of rare games, they may be able to order a copy. You can see New Art Directionâ„¢ in action.

Seriously?

Ever feel life Real Life doesn't look as realistic as you'd like it to look? Well not anymore!

With NEW ART DIRECTION™ - REAL PREMIUM LIFE™ edition, you can now see the beautiful blue-tint© and lens-flare© of REAL LIFE.

As you can see from the following REAL LIFE* photographs, the NEW ART DIRECTIONâ„¢ takes the colour and visibility out of boring real life and makes it 525% BETTER!, PROVEN BY SCIENTISTS!** http://imageshack.us/a/img826/3159/realreallife.png (4564 kB)

Get yours today for FREE!***

* heavily edited images are being used

** scientists are unlicensed and are current employees of NEW ART DIRECTIONâ„¢

*** for the first day. Every day of use after that costs $10, no refunds offered and subscriptions are unable to be cancelled

Edited by W0lle
Stop using that large font!

TURKEYkebabz

I don't know if you have a problem with your eyes, or if you are using that large font only to get more attention.

And honestly I don't care. We told you before to stop using that large font, and even corrected your first two posts. Yet you continue with that.

I changed it for the 3rd and last time now. Should you use that large font size again we start handing out infractions.

Addition:

*** for the first day. Every day of use after that costs $10, no refunds offered and subscriptions are unable to be cancelled

Your account is suspended now until you can provide us the agreement you have with us or BI to offer your commercial service in our forums.

Edited by W0lle