Sign in to follow this  
asadex

Unable to buy the game for xbox360 in Italy

Since the release i'm searching the game in every game shop in Italy but no one knows about carrier command :confused:

Since the release i'm searching the game in every game shop in Italy but no one knows about carrier command :confused:

Sorry to bump my post but there is really a problem on finding the game (xbox360) here in Italy, there are no sellers informed about this game!!!

Please developers contact Mastertronic and ask them about their distrubuition policy

Thats is really strange because the Italian translation is in the game. And it looks like the PC version is also not on your marked. I see on Amazon.it only the UK import for Xbox and PC version.

Very Strange!!!

I was speaking with some retrailers (Gamestop, Feltrinelli, Mediaworld) and they said to me that thay didn't know about the existence of the game and there was nothing arriving in the next two months!

Ouch... :/

If you go abroad soon to somewhere like the UK or USA, buy it there :D.

I would prefer to buy the game from the shop near my home,sure it is low priced than the "amazonic" one

Hi asadex, as far as I know our European publisher had issues with finding an Italian distributor for Carrier Command: Gaea Mission. It might still come at a later date, but we're not sure if it'll happen. In your situation it would probably be best to order from Amazon.co.uk. This UK version does include Italian localization.