Sign in to follow this  
Taj

Bug on Bacchus

I have a very annoying bug in the campaign, on the island Bacchus. It's in the scene after "Inferior Dash", when you go underground and are surprised by attacking droids. After killing a few droids, the whole scene dissapeares and I get a loading screen which leads to the carrier. The auto-save is called "Beacon", and the only thing you can do is to look at the carrier from above when it's driving across a misty ocean. There is no way to interact with something, and you can't get back.

I've tried everything... Restart the whole mission, restart the game a couple of times... Nothing's working. Am I the only one who has this problem? :(

It didn't happen to me. You might want to try replaying the previous island and then go to Bachus "fresh" as it were.

I would have, but all my saves from the previous island is gone. The saves for the tutortial is left, but otherwise it's just the ones from Bacchus and the savefiles from the bug left. Even my Usersaves has been removed, which is very strange since I save a lot and havn't delited them myself... I think it has something to do with the bug. :S

I also had Bacchus bug up on me, I got to a section where there was a coolant leak and couldn't go further, it also had infinite spawning robots which made things annoying. I ended up trying an earlier save but the same happened, lucky for me I did another island which forced the main story on, otherwise it would have been game over for me.

I've gone down into the research facility and have blown up the missile using the gatling gun turret, left that and gone downstairs to where the coolant has leaked, but can't figure out where to go from here, just seem to be going around in circles. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

P

There are some stairs that go underwater at the end of a hall. To the right of those stairs is a door. (I missed it too, don't worry)

Bugging out here with the 1.04 patch as well. Windows 7 64-bit.

I get to the point where the droids arrive in the tunnel and in the middle of the shooting screen I get a "Production Complete" message, a black screen saying "Saving" and then moved as character 0 to the ocean where the Carrier is steaming to the horizon with me as a spirit floating in mid air. Tried multiple times but getting tired of this...

please try 1.05 beta patch and report if the issue still persist ...

Beta 1.05 fixes this so I can capture another island. Then getting stuck again after Aurora's message when I am moved into control of the hammerhead system and screen just spins...

Here's a log-file of some sort, don't know if it helps or not:

https://www.bredbandsbolaget.se/portlet-b2-serviceportal/storage/mattisen/bugs/error.log

Edited by msa